Search results

1. Silen

Feinting

Reposting this from the beta section with some edits: Are feints still being looked at? I think they're in a bad place right now. They used to be too fast and hard to read, but imho as I said in many other posts they were "nerfed" with a quick and dirty solution that didn't address the root...
  2. Silen

Stances and their utility

The way stances work at the moment is, in my view, far from ideal. They're supposed to add depth to combat, however offering very little control to the player, and not very meaningful advantages, they only end up adding a layer of inconsistency, a feeling of randomness that is antithetical to a...
  3. Silen

Cavalry - health, speed bonus and other suggestions to balance it

This is mostly based around PvP and my own observations. At the moment, hitting a horse when standing near you or moving slowly is ineffective and not worth the effort, this is for multiple reasons — arcs of swings and damage curves make it difficult to deal any reasonable damage, and often...
  4. Silen

Smithies are implausible and lack depth - a suggestion to improve them

The way smithies work currently poses a roadblock for the players while being illogical and counter-intuitive. It doesn't make sense to be able to go around any city using someone else's smithy free of charge as long as you want. Equally, it also isn't plausible that as a rich nobleman you...
  5. Silen

Modified Combat Parameters

Disclaimer: Since TW has disabled private servers it won't be possible to test the mod online anymore. I took a few days to experiment with the .xml files containing combat parameters, and attempted modifying them with the intent of making positive changes according to my vision of combat, this...
  6. Silen

Shock Infantry need shields

Disclaimer: This is not about Captain. I thought that the recent perk overhaul was the perfect occasion to finally give shock infantry long-requested shields, however I was truly surprised when going over the list of perks and seeing that not a single class received one. After talking a bit in...
  7. Silen

Looking for an artillery regiment.

Hello there! A friend and I are currently looking for an artillery regiment to join. We're both experienced in M&B, and my friend also has command experience. If possible, we'd like a regiment where there are no rank restrictions on who's able to fire cannons. Furthermore, if you do have a...
  8. Silen

Making scenes.

Hello there! Making scenes on demand, if you need a scene don't hesitate to send me a private message. Can do that for Native or any module really, Persistent World included. Not an expert, but I know how to use the editor and did some stuff here and there in past. The only reason I do this is...
  9. Silen

Help with rigging

Hello there! I recently started making 3d models since I have future projects, my main problem though is rigging. The programs I use are Zbrush and 3ds max. If anyone out there is experienced in rigging on 3ds max, please add me on steam since I really need some tips! Many thanks. My steam...
  10. Silen

Help with rigging

Hello there! I recently started making 3d models since I have future projects, my main problem though is rigging. The programs I use are Zbrush and 3ds max. If anyone out there is experienced in rigging on 3ds max, please add me on steam since I really need some tips! Many thanks. My steam...
  11. Silen

Profiles deleting when restarting game

Hello everyone, basically I had a problem where if I created a new character, or tried to delete one, if I restarted the game it either wasn't deleted or created. So I deleted the profile.dat file and now if I create a character and then restart the game, it's not there anymore. Any help, please?
  12. Silen

Best SP mod right now?

Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of M&B (indeed I really played it too much), but lately I got bored of multiplayer and the various MP mods like PW and such (which in my opinion became unplayable if you are alone), so I wanted to play a good SP mod, and there are so many good ones that I don't know...
  13. Silen

Looking for regiment

Hello, I'm looking for a nice regiment, maybe not overpopulated. If you want me to join add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ghosk Thank you! EDIT: Sorry if I didn't state it, I'm looking for an EU regiment!
  14. Silen

IA Formations - options

What is it? Should I activate it? What do you think? Thank you. :)
  15. Silen

Joining a faction?

How can I do that? Thank you.
  16. Silen

Modding section?

It would be cool to start modding on Viking Conquest, what about adding a modding section? :)
  17. Silen

Stuck in main story.

Hello everyone, after several bugs, crashes, and seeing The Fleet roaming around on the land laggy as hell, I experienced (sadly) a new bug. I experienced this bug BEFORE the hotfix, so I don't know if it has been resolved or not. Well, this is the quest I have: The problem is that, when I...
  18. Silen

Falling from horses.

I stabbed a guy fresh-spawned on a horse, in Thor's Champion mode, well he fell off and I chopped his head. It's proved, people can fall from horses, 10/10 I love this DLC already.
  19. Silen

Can't continue the story!

Hello kind devs, after several crashes in single player (Using an AMD video card 7850 series if that matters), I tried to play the story mode. Well after going to meet that fisherman in the first village (Sorry but I can't remember those complicated names  :mrgreen:) he started talking etc. etc...
  20. Silen

Best mod?

What's the best mod to play right now? (Please don't tell me PW, PF or that shiet, thanks).
Top Bottom