Search results

1. Bernie Sanders

Question about feature quantity and quality

Definitely similarly empty. It's superior to warband in some cases, inferior in others. Overall it's just as empty. I don't think you'll get quality from the base game. Mods should do a big part in creating that taking part in the world feeling you're talking about, just like they did in warband.
  2. Bernie Sanders

i said bad words tw muted me :'(

Why do M&B MP players have such a problem with restraint in the usage of racial slurs? It's like a drug addiction. The SP community is not nearly this bad. Hell, I don't remember Warband MP being quite this bad either (with a few exceptions).
    Idk medieval games tend to attract some edge lords for some reason
  3. Bernie Sanders

i said bad words tw muted me :'(

You should just make it permanent tbh
    they'd be banning half of bannerlords population if they perma'd for that, too many edge lords do this
  4. Bernie Sanders

Patch Notes e1.5.10

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
    Sorry I meant the server not my client, NA East TDM and Siege servers. Crashes at least once every 1-2 games in both
  5. Bernie Sanders

Patch Notes e1.5.10

Matches still crashing constantly
  6. Bernie Sanders

Why are there levels?

The purpose is secret my friend, they aren't allowed to say. The plans for bannerlord cant be revealed, it has to be a surprise for those of us who make it to 2026.
  7. Bernie Sanders

multiplayer base is dying faster than TW can push out updates

Sadly true, the player base will go up but will drop and that's it.
    Now if they had the balls to do proximity voice chat in Siege, then you've got huge playerbase potential right there for the memes lol
  8. Bernie Sanders

multiplayer base is dying faster than TW can push out updates

We'll see what this new update would be about, apparently it's a big mp update
    Idk if voice chat (not proximity voice chat) and a duel mode will do anything for the playerbase. Those who cared about dueling have already dueled their hearts out for a year plus, duel mode wont do anything. At this point it doesn't matter what they do or what they add, things will stay dead until server tools and server modding are in the hands of the community. All taleworlds needs to do is stop servers from crashing, but they've proven incapable of doing that so far.
  9. Bernie Sanders

Female Lords mod

I find your rhetoric extremely sexist. I am running on an inclusive platform where both men and women can be rulers of Calradia equally.
  10. Bernie Sanders

Will the "mp patch" go main or still need to wait another 2months before we can play it

Taleworlds said the features in 1.6 were coming "very soon" in February. So yeah, assume another few months
  11. Bernie Sanders

Too much Intercultural Marriage.

Good. It is important that we make sure all cultures can live, fight, and feast together. Calradia has no room for your xenophobic ideas. Diversity is the most important aspect of Calradia.
  12. Bernie Sanders

can the mute all button be on permanently? please have the option to disable chat completely

open console, type
    Code:
    ui.toggle_ui
    tada, everythings gone. guess thats a solution for OP too :^)
    damn didnt know about that, thanks
  13. Bernie Sanders

can the mute all button be on permanently? please have the option to disable chat completely

I agree. They need to add diable chat, disable UI, disable everything if we want to. The lack of options in multiplayer is dumb
  14. Bernie Sanders

Suggestions to Solve Mirror Matchups (Colour)

Taleworlds reaction to good multiplayer suggestions:
    300px-We_Don%27t_Do_That_Here.jpg
  15. Bernie Sanders

This is how my skirmish experience has been this month... and the 3 other months before this

At 0:00, the very first one where you're Aserai, you can tell that you let go of the block right before you were hit. Even if your shield is completely up still, if you're no longer in the blocking "state" then the enemy attack will register. Bannerlord isn't really a hardcore physics based game where the shield will still block the hit if it's in the way, it all depends on what state your animation is in.

But yeah, most of the rest are just straight up scuffed. Bannerlord definitely has desync problems.
  16. Bernie Sanders

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

• In-game Voice Chat is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
    • Duel Mode is in the final polishing stage and will be going live very soon.
    • Observer Mode is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
    Hmmmm
  17. Bernie Sanders

No multiplayer inclusion in Dev update 8

Nothing else matters til they fix the crashing honestly, it's gotten worse with time
  18. Bernie Sanders

All Quiet On The Bannerlord Front

Player base: Slowly losing interest.
    Slowly is a huge understatement. The game has been dead since like a few months after launch. It went down hill real quick
Top Bottom