Search results

1. Limbless

Please get a good editor to check all the text in the game.

There are too many poorly worded or incorrect sentences in the text. Attached picture is just one example (not just the "then" but the whole sentence, really), but there are many. Even the new opening video, upon starting a new campaign, has "it's" in the subtitles several times for the...
  2. Limbless

1.393 Mod Options Menu - no way to get out!

After clicking "Mod Options" in the camp menu, there's no 'Return' button anymore! Tab and escape don't do anything, either. Here's a pair of screenshots showing the whole list of options, none of which are 'return to camp menu'.
  3. Limbless

Why do people get piercings/tattoos?

Subject says it all, really... I have no clue on this beyond "because we can" (as stated by several good ol' "young persons").
  4. Limbless

Player-related sound

I'm a long-time lover of M&B, but one thing has always annoyed me - player-related sounds (good example is the player's horse galloping) in battles don't originate from the center of the player's character or from the original point they would logically emanate from (such as the horse's hooves)...
  5. Limbless

Player-related sound

I thought of putting this in a more technical-issues related section, but then again it's not exactly one. I also did thorough searches to no avail, so sorry if this has been talked about before. I'm a long-time lover of M&B, but one thing has always annoyed me - player-related sounds (good...
  6. Limbless

"Display Driver Stopped Responding"

Edit: Okay, it seems we've found a solution. It means your video card's having a bit of trouble coping, and this problem can be easily stopped by simply turning down shadows (turning off environment shadows helps a lot and doesn't make the game look much worse), and maybe some other settings if...
Top Bottom