Search results

1. Gerard_de_reinee

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

CarpeDiem said:
    Nothing's better than to battle arm to arm with your true friends... doesn't seem to be a value nowadays.

I wasn't referring to you, Charlini. The ones I referred to realized and responded in a less sophisticated way. Don't be so self-oriented. We all know you'd worship the devil if that helped you win a tournament. Everyone has his values.

Thanks for calling me so many names though, was fun to watch you furiously launching yourself at something you didn't manage to understand.
  2. Gerard_de_reinee

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Nothing's better than to battle arm to arm with your true friends... doesn't seem to be a value nowadays.
  3. Gerard_de_reinee

Poland vs NA discussion thread

Warband must have gone mad if 50 IQ obese apes got into the finals by an accident.
  4. Gerard_de_reinee

[NC2019] Questions & Suggestions

Is there any evidence you have against Blade or is it "just a bad guy in general"?
  5. Gerard_de_reinee

Top Teams of All Time

Habrak said:
    ? Rey said:
    Jurgen said:
    Nice :cool:

I eat your skull for breakfast  :grin:

somebody call 911?
  6. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

There is rules for this board. Please read them so I don't have to remove your posts. It is supposed to be a player-admin discussion.
  7. Gerard_de_reinee

Warband Servers Down?

Yes. It's a sad night for warband.
  8. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Changelogs

Changelogs All the previous updates will be stored here.
  9. Gerard_de_reinee

Warband Battlestream |

Long time no see, warband battlestream...!
  10. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

We are more than happy to advertise all sorts of tournaments. It doesn't have to be argued. It is the tournament admins' interest to ask for it, though. :wink:

John7 said:
    Allow people to see more players than just top 25 on leaderboards, or see their current position compared to other players around them
    CarpeDiem said:
    Sparkygravity said:
    I'm pretty sure I've read this entire thread but I didn't see any mention of being able to peek other people's profiles on the WBMM website. See everyone's K/D, team kills, wins/loses. Was that something that may be coming in the future? Or something only allowed between friends only?
    Good suggestion. This is something we will most likely add in the next update.
  11. Gerard_de_reinee

Sparkygravity said:
    I'm pretty sure I've read this entire thread but I didn't see any mention of being able to peek other people's profiles on the WBMM website. See everyone's K/D, team kills, wins/loses. Was that something that may be coming in the future? Or something only allowed between friends only?
    Good suggestion. This is something we will most likely add in the next update.

ServeAndFolly said:
    Is it possible for NA to have a different map pool than EU
    At this point it is very unlikely to happen. We are going to keep the current map pool for both NA&EU, unless there is a really good reason not to.

Apollo~ said:
    Would it be possible to make reports on people public (similar to mercs)? This should prevent admins from abusing their admin when they get upset or do not like the person :smile:

We are going to discuss it, I personally don't believe it's necessary.
  12. Gerard_de_reinee

Regarding class limits - we were testing how 4 cav would work with the open maps. It will be back to 3 cavs soon.
  13. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

troister said:
    Your nickname: Troister
    Server & Time (if possible): No Idea :/
    A short description of the situation: I get banned for cheating, I joinned WBMM to train myself with some friends like specimens and other frenchies, I start to play and after like 2 rounds, i get banned for Aimlock and Wallhack or even Aimbot. And Kane show me the video, but the thing is that specimen told me that they were someone on the left so i was pre-shooting left. So i played like 2 rounds and i get banned. I can understand that i am someone not really known in the native community and seeing an archer playing "well" it can be weird, but i play that game for like 5 years and mainly on mercenaries. So yeah i know how to play as archer and sometimes i can play well. But i get banned without any proof.
    For how long were you banned?: Perma
    Who banned you?: Kane
    What rules did you break?: Cheat
    Why should we unban you?: I get banned for no reason or with a fake reason probably because they don't like getting shot or they were just mad i don't know... But ye im following rules, im not a toxic player. As Elwaen said, i can record when im playing if it can help to show for some people that im not cheating.

You have been unbanned, same terms as Elwaen. I will contact you personally with further details and some requirements you'll have to meet. Apologies from the admin team.
  14. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Announcements

logo_large.png

New update has been released!

You can see the changelog and comment in this topic - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383932.0.html. The MMR will stay frozen untill the midnight. Short note regarding NA - the american servers should be updated either today or tomorrow. We'll soon get the steamgroup going and will announce it there aswell.
  15. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Announcements

logo_large.png

Recent changes in the admin team

Some of you may have already noticed - there are new additions in the EU admin team. Nemesistronkest and LaPache joined the team and they will be trial admins for the current season. Big thanks to Kane for the huge amount of work he has done for WBMM. Kane left the admin team due to personal reasons.
  16. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Elwaen said:
    Your nickname: Elwaen
    Server & Time (if possible):
    A short description of the situation: I am banned for cheat, because apparently I had a weird behavior, suggesting that I cheat. A good rate of heatshot, some beautiful pre-shot, and apparently I am a player IQ 0 according to some player, I am not able to play correctly shooter. Follow a cav is not aimlock, preshot a corner in Verloren when you are in the tower (and logically the player are in the alley) is not amazing.
    For how long were you banned?: Perma
    Who banned you?: I don't know, just Kane send a message to at my first game "You are not ban ?" and poof after x)
    What rules did you break?: Cheat
    Why should we unban you?:
    - Everybody laught at me and laught at you, because banning me for cheat its ridiculous, i'm not a really good player, and everybody said im not a cheater (i die so many time by cav behind (maybe i have a disfunctionnal wallhack))), i miss so many shot ect...
    - I'm not a toxic player like other insult my all the time and dont support to being killed by a "new_player like me"
    - See the proof you are, i see only one video, and its a joke...
    - I'm ok for stream/or record all my gameq (i have the setup), but apparently is not enough -_-
    - I'm one of the first who said to Mynes, im ok with this screen shot addon in the first WBMM launcher
    - Ok its your decision to judge who cheat or not, but there is some conscequence for the player who want player tourney after this.

That might be the problem. You only saw one video whilst we have more than one and have spectated without recording too.
    I just have some doubts about the quality of our investigation, when i see Troister ban after 2-3 rounds.

3) I'm not sure who called you a 0 iq player, but that would probably be meant as: You aren't super experienced.
    Do you not trust the opinion of some of the best players in the scene?
    That has nothing to do with the ban, no reason to bring it up.
    I'm not sure of that. As you said, im ban with no proof, just in a personal conviction. When you see some of "this best players in the scene" who insult you, game after game (its one the reason i change my name in Redfox). In my place, admits that it seems to be connected, when you know this "best players in the scene" are consulted.

Any cheater would try to hide cheats by missing many shots, that's not a proper reason to not be cheating.
    That might be the problem. You only saw one video whilst we have more than one and have spectated without recording too.
    The problem is i have no way to proove my innocence. (even if I had record all my games, it would not have been a proof). So even though I can not prove anything for the past, I just wanted to give guarantees for the future, and being unban.

Sorry for my english.

You have been unbanned, the admin team decided that the proof is not sufficient and we apologise for the inconvenience in this particular case. We will however take steps to ensure it was the right decision, I have personally contacted you regarding that.
  17. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Only the admin that is reviewing the case and the player are allowed to post here.

Please follow the topic rules, everyone whose posts I had to remove.
Top Bottom