Search results

1. miqaeli123

why we don't?

I would, if I trusted your eyes to see the truth. But the truth is unseen by the ward, because we are all wards in chancery.
    Do you die into battle? i think no player does not die from battle only from its age no battle death enable for us players
  2. miqaeli123

why we don't?

Why don't we do? Why we do, of course, die in battle. The real question is, why you don't? Don't you want to know? Or don't we do why? Why don't we don't the we? Or perhaps this is all rhetoric.

Player can die in battle if you have death enabled.
    show me a video and i trust your ward okey
  3. miqaeli123

why we don't?

why we don't die in the battle like AI its will be a fun feature to have
  4. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

when will be skills update? why u don't update it anymore guys?
  5. miqaeli123

Information about developments at snowballing problem

This is some sweet news. Thank you mexxico and Blood Gryphon.
    I agree 100%
  6. miqaeli123

Information about developments at snowballing problem

Document with better format is ready :

Also I see something weird at costs for overriding voting while implementing above feature :
    4H7fT.png

Jd4w7.png
    finally some good news when this drops i love you ozan you are my big brother
  7. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Another option is hiring minor clans and another option will be added later and player will be able to create new clans from his companions (of course limited to time / player clan tier / etc).
    finally some good info
  8. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

i deleted the game after all of this long way I seeing all dev blogs all of the years I was a big fan of bannerlord and 100% disappointed goodbye guys and my loved friend yavus armagan
  9. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

AND SHOW WHAT A YEARS WORTH OF BUG FIXES PAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    😀
  10. miqaeli123

Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Can't sneak in to castles to break prisioners out

I've been informed that this is an intended design because the castles have more protection than cities.
    oho I can't prison break right
  11. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

@Dejan when will be roadmap or developer blog for some single-player juice content :grin:
  12. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I actually think that is OK. By time you have you're ready for your own kingdom, 1 million shouldn't be too burdensome. And you have the means to very easily make even more money.
    😀 teach my how to make millions without smiting and trade okay
  13. miqaeli123

veterans

I'll wait for Bannerlord to be finished before I chose definitively.
    I will say warband has many many things I wish were copies into bannerlord.
    In fact, I and many players wish it would have been say 90% exactly copied mechanics from warband and the more stuff added later.
    1: Power level of tiers of troops. Bannerlord they're too weak. Warband you high tier troops feel really powerful!
    2: Cavalry and Infantry: Both are weak and die too much in Bannerlord. Both were very strong in Warband.
    3: Being KING. Bannerlord you have no control, only slight advantage in voting. Warband you have some control and final say on fiefs, I like this better.
    4:Recruiting Lord: Bannerlord they just want money and they're all the same. Warband, relation matter much more, each personality of lord is different, some are much better vassals and you can creat lords of you companions too!
    5: Armor and damage: Bannerlord, best armor you still die in 2 hits. Warband best armor.... you get 3 or 4.... it makes a big difference though.
    6: Passive skills: In bannerlord some are fast and some are slow or impossible to skill up. Warband you spend your points, you get your ability levels, it works. I like this because it works, I can make a much more useful character in warband. I like that.
    &: Tid bits: Books, Sword sisters, dependable workshops, 1/2 wages for garrisons, ALL good stuff!
    There's lots more too, in fact like I said, 90% of warband could just replace it's bannerlord equivalent and probably be a strait improvment.
    I agree with you 3: 4: and 5: also good takes bro hope devs will listen to us veterans
  14. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Here it is, I also have the save file right before I declare war if you want to try it I can send it to ya
    bro they need to do like warband was in bannerlord its so hard to be a king and recruit clan just one clan you need 1 million dinars
  15. miqaeli123

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

any plans for E3? @Dejan
  16. miqaeli123

Resolved my saves break after yesturdays hot fix i think

my old save working again thanks to community support @MArdA TaleWorlds
  17. miqaeli123

Is there any list of Features which will be added after Early Access?

we need development update or roadmap for single-player
  18. miqaeli123

veterans

dear veterans this question only for you please tell my in the comments what is the reason for your choice that way devs will know what do u like or not like 2 different game
  19. miqaeli123

Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Can't sneak in to castles to break prisioners out

ok i think this bug is from the start of the prison break feature
Top Bottom