Search results

1. Absurd

Siege

Maybe shouldn't crash every time.
  2. Absurd

MP dying real fast

Players can never truly obey orders and cooperate, only BOT soldiers can make the battlefield more vivid, more order. Therefore, I think the mode of leading soldiers BOT is the real feature. The game mode without BOT soldiers is just a group of people quarreling and the scene is chaotic. The game mode without BOT soldiers is no different from other ordinary games. And only with BOT soldiers can make battle scenes feel epic.
    You are describing Single player. You should try playing siege mode when it is working, when the teams blood is boiling. There is no comparison. The adrenaline of 120 people is palpable. Bots can't do this. Nice orderly bot war hooray...I dont play multiplayer to fight bots.
    Tactics form naturally with actual players that bots would never do with f1-f00.
    Events with discipline happen all the time with not a bot in sight.
    Still no one can explain why we get points for bots in captain, but not for actual players in tdm?
  3. Absurd

MP dying real fast

Clearly TW agrees though as captain gives you Kills for BOTS, but TDM nothing .... What in the heck?
  4. Absurd

MP dying real fast

Captain is more competitive than Siege.
    Heh.
  5. Absurd

MP dying real fast

I think captain mode is brilliant and I'm really enjoying playing it and will continue to enjoy playing it.
    captain ain't mp, Any bots is not really mp. It's not Multi bot, It's multi player. Just sayin' cus 6 people playing captain aint nothin to the Real Mp that needs 60-120 players.
  6. Absurd

MP dying real fast

More people on warband NA tdm than bannerlord na tdm right now. rip
  7. Absurd

MP dying real fast

There were more players on Warband na siege those last days before it died than on Bannerlord na siege now.

It is the crashes, the gameplay I have my opinions, but not even being able to play - well it's a done deal.
  8. Absurd

TALEWORLDS! YOU RULE!

Yep might as well get xp for doing nothing for hours for levels that do nothing.
  9. Absurd

"server crash" frequently in Siege (north america)

Finally got into a game after this, epic battle, we won, many kills, crash on load out... no wins no kills no xp give me xp
  10. Absurd

"server crash" frequently in Siege (north america)

Oops posted a thread about this at the same time, should have mentioned, SIEGE. I dont get it, the population is dying...
  11. Absurd

TALEWORLDS! YOU RULE!

But we should get 1000xp every time a server crash.
  12. Absurd

Is Siege dead?

Constant crashes in NA, and then not enough players. Too bad, it's the best mode of the entire game.
    I've tried for hours just to get 1 full game in. Theyre great when they happen to the fullest with no wipe or crash.
  13. Absurd

Will they actually do something for the current broken multiplayer?

The crashing in NA has gotten steadily worse for a week and half. Can be hours to get a complete siege game.
  14. Absurd

"Games Lost" is Missing?

It makes no sense, might as well take off deaths now too and you'll win all the time. What in the ****.
  15. Absurd

Menavlion Spears need a huge nerf!!! It was 6 months already.

Hewing spears could never compare to 2 handed axe/pole axe in the cutting dept. no way. Near as I can tell these cutting damages are the same right now.
  16. Absurd

disconnects

Has gotten worse daily since last week, managed to get one full siege a day after a couple hours. Today not even one.
  17. Absurd

Server crashes

The numbers must truly be that low, the crashes have been nonstop the last few days, no one is even trying to play.
  18. Absurd

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

The fact that SP was their focus does not mean they didn't want MP bigger and supported unlike in Warband........
    Thanks Charlini I hear you there, I too am just trying to parse out why the choices to make mp less fun and interesting than it could be / was. Actually have had a blast playing but always leave feeling bewildered and bitter, so holding off on a recommendation either way as well.
  19. Absurd

Maybe this is really just Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord, and in a few years they will release Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Warband.
    Multiplayer is an afterthought for TW, and at this point is for the SP audience- something to do for some laughs after a day of solo campaigning.
  20. Absurd

Not being able to pick and mix weaponry and armor for your own style of combat is -1,500 fun points.
    It's the ****in point of stabby smashy implements n stuff!
    I remember years back weapon customization being touted by TW, maybe that was just for SP.
    Now you can't even choose em.
    I end up throwing weapons away and scavenging the enemy constantly.
    This set up will get old very fast.
    Hope this changes with mods and players servers at least.
Top Bottom