Search results

1. Spears should be viable melee weapons

Since I made my initial post on the wrong forum, here a thread for the balancing on single player. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/spears-should-deal-more-damage.414209/ I've experimented quite a bit with spears since I made my original post, and they are even worse than I...
  2. SP Native Realistic Weapons - Spear Rebalance

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/888 I've release my first version of a spear rebalance. I've buffed both spear damage (and thrust damage for swords by a lesser degree), as well as modified the troop equipment of spear units, by removing their one handed alternatives...
  3. SP Native Realistic Weapons - Weapon rebalancing

After seeing how useless spears and polearms were in the game (100 cav vs 100 spearmen = 3 dead cav and 100 dead spearmen), I've started to modify the damage values of the weapons. My goal is to make a much more realistic weapon balancing, instead of the "gameplay friendly" balancing. Mod...
  4. BL Other Modifications for "item_modifiers" and "item_modifiers_groups" not working

I'm currently trying to change the item modifiers for some basic weapon balancing modifications, without having to modify all items manually. I wanted to edit the files "item_modifiers" and "item_modifiers_groups". Inside the "item_modifiers_groups" file I set the probability for "no_modifier"...
  5. Spears should deal more damage

Just to make it clear in before hand, I mostly play single player and this is in regard of the single player mode. In my opinion, spears currently are far to weak. You can basically only use them, when you're on a horse, or when fighting a horse. When on foot against infantry, it basically...
  6. More armor/weapon sets

This is one thing, that bothered me from the start of the game, as well as in warband. For normal battles, I want to use spear + sword + bow + quiver and use the heaviest armor with best protection. For on-foot battles (bandit camps, sieges) I want to swap the spear with a shield, and...
  7. Arena should give XP

In my opinion it doesn't make sense, that tournaments and arena fights don't give XP. The whole reason of practice fights, is to practice fighting, is it not? There already is a mod that enables XP for fighting, but I think it should be a base game feature...
  8. Improving siege AI

I really like the AI in normal battles so far, but the AI in siege battles doesn't perform so well. Ladders and siege towers are just death traps for the attacking side, while the gate is apperantly undefendable for the defenders. The main things the attack AI needs to learn is: Attack while...
Top Bottom