Search results

1. Deserath

2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Just two quick things I was curious about..

While doing a quest it set my relations from 0 to -99 with Neutral faction, when I tried to speak to the Mining Merchant he just says "Surrender or Die." Is this normal?

I was reading that when performing Musical pieces in Town I was supposed to be getting money each time based on my performance? I haven't received anything except for Bardic reputation and renown.
  2. Deserath

Ping increase over night

On 1 server for a mod my ping has jumped nearly double but it remains the same on every other mod. I also had other people check if it was just the server but their pings stayed consistent from what they're used to. Suggestions?
  3. Deserath

Funny pictures and videos thread. Not very new but still newest version.

I see you guys like twerking...

4. Deserath

I ask for feedback from the somewhat experienced

Good luck with your goals in life I hope this works out for you, your mind set is a lot better than most of the Student-Athletes in the U.S. I hope someone gives you a shot when they notice your great attitude.
  5. Deserath

Wheel of Time

"I'm just an old gleeman, who could I possibly be dangerous to?" -Thom Merrilin
    Thom_rpg.jpg

It's a strong toss up between Thom and Mat for greatest WoT character.
  6. Deserath

Víkingr Shieldwall Event (3/11/13)

Dese' *****es need to realize Men are just far too Superior.  Incoming Jhessail.
  7. Deserath

Víkingr Shieldwall Event (3/11/13)

Havoc said:
    This reminds me, I haven't played M&B in over 2 years. Talewords - come for the game, stay for the off-topic.
  8. Deserath

I wish there was an Angle shown from inside that circle.
  9. Deserath

Guess it's not really funny but it's pretty hypnotic.
  10. Deserath

say cheese

Your username here makes a lot more sense now.
  11. Deserath

say cheese

Yeah I was just reading about Denmark in WW2, pretty smart choice not to let your Pride get in the way and end up with a Massacre and it seems like the Germans weren't even interested in fighting them either.
  12. Deserath

Need a good Book Reccomendation

Now that sounds pretty damn good, I got quite a list already from you guys.
  13. Deserath

Two teenagers shot a sportsman "out of boredom".

If anyone was following this story.

http://www.krem.com/news/Second-suspect-in-WWII-veteran-beating-arrested-221145281.html
  14. Deserath

say cheese

Why are you in American WW2 Uniforms? Well I guess Denmark didn't play a big role in Combat during WW2.
  15. Deserath

Need a good Book Reccomendation

I was never too into the Renaissance or the Industrial Revolution for that matter, I'm more into getting insight on Great Leaders and Generals.
  16. Deserath

The Smokeshack

My vaporizer the tubes tended to get a little bit on the melty side if you use it pretty long in 1 session, or maybe we just kept it too hot. I ALWAYS used it when I had Mids but I didn't like using it for the higher tier **** because you don't get that awesome taste you would if you smoked out of a bowl.
  17. Deserath

say cheese

Tap in to your inner psychopath
  18. Deserath

The Smokeshack

Well my issue was I resorted to smoking for nearly everything for the past 10 years. I don't even know what my interests and Hobbies are anymore since it just used to be Smoking, Video games and Sex.
  19. Deserath

The Smokeshack

I had to quit smoking after 10 years, I couldn't do it responsibly or in any sense of moderation.
    Any of you guys ever quit before to get your **** together and then start up again? Or should I just leave the Sexy Lady Mary Jane behind for good?
Top Bottom