Search results

1. Charlini

Menavlions on SP - Beta Branch e1.0.1

First of all, took me around 14-15 hours of gameplay to find and buy one single decent polearm that I could swing with(wanted a weapon to level up athletics & polearm in sieges etc). After a lot of pain I finally find it. https://gyazo.com/88bb2b958bf5f432fbd4e5903ee8912c You'll probably be...
  2. Charlini

This 2 major AI combat path-finding/tracking glitches/issues are ruining SP for me. Combat Instant-Win(1v1)

Already posted in my thread here , if not on the OP, through the other posts inside the thread. Since it was barely read or seen, and only recently by one community manager, I'll start slowly splitting my feedback into different topics so that it's easier to manage. Aside Damage Formula /...
  3. Charlini

Charlini's Video Thread & Feedback Suggestions

(Doing this thread as I've no idea if patches are planned anytime soon, or if developers even intend to touch balance and combat, hopefully this is not taken as a rage post but that we recognise that the game state is not where it should be to really satisfy all aspects of the game. Move the...
  4. Charlini

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Prize 100€ - 1st Place Format Double Elimination - https://challonge.com/es/Esscthree Rules 1. Tournament format is 2x2, Randomized factions, ft10 for each faction 1.1 Only swords, axes and shields are allowed. This means no maces, no two-handed weapons, no polearms (Cleavers are...
  5. Charlini

Charlini's Video Thread

Almost everyone did their thread at some point so it's about time... Even if I started to play in the very early days you're only gonna find footage from January 2016 on going. I upload mainly matches and content that involves good plays or similar stuff in both competition matches, practise...
  6. Charlini

[WIS] Playoff Week

PLAYOFF - MATCH 1 18.06.2019 - 22.06.2019 Playoff 1 LetMorkWork 12-3 Fallen Pride Belediye Şövalyeleri 12-1 Kestvav Hunnid Turkish Airlines 11-4 Valgarda Birds of Hermes 6-10 Lebrontourage Ferocious Trident Wielders 11-5...
  7. Charlini

[WIS] Group Stage

[center] GROUPSTAGE The group stage is the prelude to the knockout stage. The teams marked in green advance straight to Knockout stage, while those in blue will advance to playoff week, previous to the knockout stage. Those in red are eliminated. To determine placements within the...
  8. Charlini

[WIS] Rules & Regulations

RULES & REGULATIONS Index Behaviour Rules § 1 Conduct § 2 Cheating Tournament Rules § 3 Tournament Format § 4 Scheduling § 5 Maps & Factions Roster Rules § 6 Team Regulations § 7 Trades § 8 Player Names and ID's § 9 Multiteaming Match Rules § 10 Match Server § 11 Spectators § 12 Gathering...
  9. Charlini

[WIS] Warband Innovation Series - Announcement & Sign up Closed

As Pre-Announced, with the current 8v8 tournament coming to an end, we're delighted to bring another quality contest trying to avoid a problem that this community had for a long time, which is long breaks between tournaments. That being said, we hope that everyone enjoys the experience of this...
  10. Charlini

[WIS] Warband Innovation Series - 8v8 Tournament Pre-Announcement

WNL7's coming to an end, and the community looks forward to avoid those big breaks between tournaments and keep up the activity and competition through the scene. With that being said, after scouting around for possible upcoming tournaments, and having noticed that noone was planning to host...
  11. Charlini

Community Stats Patch and Competitive scene state

As the competitive side of the community knows, There's been a problem trying to balance out the classes and different aspects of the game, lot of debate about what to change and how. I don't think that forcing anyone to install a module in order to play is viable or logical, but instead people...
  12. Charlini

[6v6] Create & Share your maps

As spoken in the 6v6 or 8v8 thread, some people suggested and pretty much everyone supports that 6v6 new maps or adaptations of old ones are needed for this format, so just creating a thread so that people shares those maps somewhere and future tournaments hosters can have a thread to check any...
  13. Charlini

[WSC2] Quarter Finals - PICK NIGHT TUESDAY 14th 18.30 BST

QUARTER FINALS Deadline - Sunday 19th of August MAP 1 Sarranid vs Rhodok MAP 2 Swadia vs Nords TIEBREAKER FACTION Rhodok Frontline Tactics 12 - 1 Wolfpack Unity 6 - 9 Wonwokie GR 12 - 1 Highest Virtue Aequalitas 12 - 4...
  14. Charlini

[WSC2] Transfer Week[Until 15th August]

From now(8/8/2018) until Wednesday 15th at 23.59 BST teams are allowed to get players into their respective rosters who have played for another team before in the tournament following this rules. ·Players can only be swapped, from teams eliminated during Group Stage, to teams that went through...
  15. Charlini

[WSC2] Bans & Suspensions

BANS & SUSPENSIONS List · Player: Ciiges // Team: FT // Reason: Playing under a different name than the one he's registered in the tournament // Duration: 1 Match - Completed · Player: Dopey // Team: GR // Reason: Playing without team tags twice // Duration: 1 Match - Completed · Player...
  16. Charlini

[WSC2] Groupstage: Week 3 - Deadline 22nd of July

GROUPSTAGE - WEEK 3 DEADLINES SCHEDULING:  16.07.2018  •  MATCH:  22.07.2018 MAPS & FACTIONS Frontline Tactics 12-0 Ressurected Knightsdefault Senate 0-12 Highest Virtue Unity Academy 0-0 Hawkband Unity 12-3 Knights of Malta...
  17. Charlini

[WSC2] Groupstage: Week 2 - Deadline 15th of July

GROUPSTAGE - WEEK 2 DEADLINES SCHEDULING:  09.07.2018  •  MATCH:  15.07.2018 MAPS & FACTIONS Frontline Tactics 12-2 HighestVirtue Resurrected Knights 0-12 Unity Academydefault Senate 12-1 Hawkband Unity 11-4 Rising Rivals Knights...
  18. Charlini

[WSC2] ANTI-CHEAT List

The following players on the next list have to be affected by the anti-cheat meassures listed below. -Anubis -Maximou -Red War -Nazgulus -Weesmithy -Odin(MOSS) -Eduard(MOSS) This players have been discussed by the admin team after a complain over the possibility of them cheating came up, via...
  19. Charlini

[WSC2] Group Stage

WSC2 GROUPSTAGE The group stage is the prelude to the knockout stage. The top 3 teams from each group will advance to the knockout stage. 1st will advance to QuarterFinals 2nd-3rd will advance to Pre-Quarterfinals 4th to 6th are eliminated. To determine placements within the groups, matches...
  20. Charlini

[WSC2] Maps Testing & Opinion Poll

We're still looking to fill our map pool with 1 extra map. Out of the maps suggested, we've filtered in the following list those we consider that can go through to the tounrament as viable competitively speaking. This does not mean that your map is picked, but we wanna hear the opinion over them...
Top Bottom