Search results

1. miqaeli123

why we don't?

why we don't die in the battle like AI its will be a fun feature to have
  2. miqaeli123

veterans

dear veterans this question only for you please tell my in the comments what is the reason for your choice that way devs will know what do u like or not like 2 different game
  3. miqaeli123

messige for taleworlds disapointing my hopes for 1.6.0

dear tw I had a deep love for you I tried being positive in this forum you slowly becoming like rockstar games I am thinking 1.6.0 was major this patch is not called 1.6.0 it called 1.5.11 love from your old veteran
  4. miqaeli123

influence

we need some quests to gain influence (power) in the kingdom and I think the king doesn't need influence king himself are the power so I have 4 friends in the kingdom one of them is the king himself I have 76 revelations whit him friends should matter in the game and as I said we need ways to...
  5. miqaeli123

Resolved warband

i cant launch the game pls help me on steam anymore why???
  6. miqaeli123

what plans?

what plans for E3 2021
  7. miqaeli123

clans and thire leaders

they need to do something about the lord recruiting system in Warband they join on there on a wish and you have passebelati accept or decline it's so hard to recruit clan step 1 you have to find leader all across the map step 2 you need to have million dinars bro it's so impassable and so hard...
  8. miqaeli123

Resolved my saves break after yesturdays hot fix i think

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  9. miqaeli123

Resolved i cant find photo mode screnshots

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  10. miqaeli123

help me pls

where bannerlord photo mode photos go? i can not find it anywhere
  11. miqaeli123

how to become

how to become an honorable person in bannerlord?
  12. miqaeli123

lords recruting

we need warband lord recruit system or better in bannerlord it so boring to search leader in hole map and you don't have 100% or even 50% chance to recruit lords what I mean warband recruit system? in warband lords join you on there on wishes and you can refuse to offer or accept for that...
  13. miqaeli123

when will be

when will be Development Update #8: ?
  14. miqaeli123

why dose not exist

why rain does not exist in the game its not implemented yet?
  15. miqaeli123

when be

when will be the road map devs?
  16. miqaeli123

happy birthday EA.

pls give us a feasts system for EA. birthday 30 march thank you devs of bannerlord best wishes from me
  17. miqaeli123

messige to tw

pls tw give us a big patch on 30 march for the games birthday I mean EA birthday
  18. miqaeli123

Bannerlord feature

when alliances feature comes to the game i know it is the development phase give info someone pls
  19. miqaeli123

Bannerlord vs warband

when i road forums and devs comments i am thinking Warband great game Warband has cool features and bannerlord not no Feasts and match more interesting features :(
  20. miqaeli123

what we expect from

in 1.5.8 we have an alliance? future and i think we need some features from Warband one from my wishlist is tournament lords and kings getting together maybe alliances fists as Warband did hope u understand what I meant
Top Bottom