Search results

1. Moose!

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Agreed about Discord being a better place, to be honest it's really difficult to remember to check the thread since it's been a year or so since I last posted!
  2. Moose!

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

3. Moose!

Community Board Game - Diplomacy

Sorry guys, just got orders in! I hate the new forum, and I have trouble finding where these boards are.
  4. Moose!

Faction assignment

I'd be okay waiting. Will reach out to the BoPpers to see if anyone is down! But I've never played before, so I'm down to play with 4 too, no strong preferences.
  5. Moose!

giphy.gif

I'm pro-rando.
  6. Moose!

What's on your mind?

Now that corporate workplaces are primarily remote because of the plague, maybe there could be new job opportunities for you that might not have been available when you were searching?
  7. Moose!

Feminism

Men's rights are human rights.
  8. Moose!

Dating Thread, v. II

Since this is a more appropriate thread than the what makes you happy thread...

I've been dating my girlfriend for two months now - it's going great, we're going camping together in a few weeks, and we're developing pretty serious feelings for each other! I can't say I'm in love at this point, but I also can't say love isn't going to happen?

My wife is still feeling pretty threatened about the whole situation, but she seems to be coming around to the idea. We've been going on dates as well, which has been really nice. It's been (and still is) painful, but I feel hopeful that we can evolve our relationship into something stronger than the relationship that I thought was great before it broke. For the time being, I know that I want to keep dating both of them! :grin:

I finally told my mom and dad about the whole situation, and that was a huge weight off of my shoulders. They want me to be happy, but they also think I'm crazy, that I don't know what I want, and that what I want is unrealistic. Maybe they're right? :razz:
  9. Moose!

What's on your mind?

You definitely aren't the right person to help her. At best, you might try talking to her family and getting them to encourage her to seek professional help (probably both therapeutic and pharmacological if she is suicidal) if she isn't already receiving it.

Also be sure to take care of yourself, 'cause that's a big ****ing burden to place on yourself.
  10. Moose!

Posts per day?

I heard that Armagan delayed the payments because he wanted every check to have his personal signature on it.
  11. Moose!

Stefan Molyneux

For comedic genius I'm fond of the Hodge twins

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Gen-X is a menace.

Oh ****, you're 72. Nevermind, that's understandable then.
  12. Moose!

Stefan Molyneux

Do you like to listen to Dave Rubin?
  13. Moose!

What made you happy today?

Not really - I would have no interest cheating on anyone involved in this situation, that **** hurts. I agree that things could end badly, but we ain't got no kids, and I doubt that anything she could get away with in a divorce is going to hurt worse than I was already hurt by her.

I don't really like dogs, they're gross and irritating. I much prefer cats.
  14. Moose!

It really looks like you should get a divorce :smile:

:lol:

To be fair to my wife, I've had almost a whole year with plenty of therapy to come to terms with the fact that she wants/needs to sleep with other people, and she's only known about this girl for just over a week. My wife also acknowledges that she's being pretty hypocritical since she doesn't seem willing to stop sleeping with other people. I guess she expected me to date casually and sleep around, but I don't really have much interest in dating anyone unless there is a possibility of forming a deeper, more meaningful relationship. The fact that I've found a potential person who is open to that is probably a bit intimidating.

Send her a tape. :razz:

Hmmm...sexualizing my wife's desire to **** other people certainly helped me come to terms with all of this, so maybe it will help her too. :razz:
  15. Moose!

Well, the worst that can happen is I end up single and dead from corona, given all that’s happened over the past year I think that’s worth the risk! 😛
  16. Moose!

I started seeing another girl right after her who's really cool and sweet and sexual and we've got our 5th date coming up this weekend!

Things with this girl have been going pretty well for the past month, and she's open and interested in continuing to date me despite the fact that I am still married and wish to remain so for the foreseeable future! :grin:

Told my wife about her, and she was pretty upset which is a bit of a bummer. But, it's not like my wife isn't seeing other people herself, and she was the one that initiated all of this in the first place, so I guess we'll just have to work **** out in therapy if we can! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(The possibility of a threesome may have been mentioned by both parties involved...but that should probably go in the "what scared you today" thread)
  17. Moose!

Posts per day?

Because of the GMK Conspiracy.
  18. Moose!

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

My own reason tells me that revolutionaries cannot change society no matter how good their intentions are, only reformists can do that part.

What evidence do you have that supports this? I think it's obvious that both can change society.
Top Bottom