Search results

1. qmax

Resolved Lord Fighting Friendly Caravan

I guess you can close this, after about a week of play and a number of saves/loads it resolved itself.
  2. qmax

Resolved Lord Fighting Friendly Caravan

This is purely a program related bug. A particular lord in my faction with a party size of 1 is fighting a friendly caravan continuously. This persists through game saves and loads and I have not found a way to break them up. I presume that the lord was an enemy when they started fighting the...
  3. qmax

Resolved Game Crash after Weeks of Play

I think this is what you want for the latest crash that I uploaded.

2021-06-28_22.16.53_6adab189dc8a3103418eeb4fe9f1b6b0
  4. qmax

Resolved Game Crash after Weeks of Play

After playing for weeks with no problem and conquering half the map I do a game save and later pick the save to load or "Continue Game" and within a few seconds the game crashes. I have sent multiple crash records. Once I was able to restart the game by using one of the autosaves, but now none...
  5. qmax

Stupid Counsel

I want to point out that a kingdom that I went out of my way to befriend and have good relations with all the leaders had no benefit to me whatsoever. That faction still declared war on me and my leaders still declared war on it.
  6. qmax

Stupid Counsel

Now it is up to 6 factions. Time to quit. Too ridiculous. There is so much good and so much stupid mixed together in this game that it boggles the mind.
  7. qmax

Stupid Counsel

I have the most stupid counsel in the Bannerlord world. I can be at war with 3 or 4 factions and they don't desire peace with any of them and will even declare war on another faction. I have seen the term "suicidal" use in here quite often and here is one place it really fits.
  8. qmax

Need More Info Dead Family and Companions

I also want to point out that this change makes other game limitations more glaring. If you have companions or family leading parties in your army, they can be automatically be assigned to lead groups of troops. If they happen to be cavalry, they can get assigned to lead archers or infantry. What happens then is when you advance the troops, they trot out ahead and being far in front, become the first target and get shot full of arrows. I suppose you could also end up with an archer companion leading cavalry which would be just as bad. The various game mechanics are simply not good enough to allow a family and companion death option.
  9. qmax

So with one bad patch, they pretty much eliminate any reason for family or companions. There is no point in training them, there is no point in equipping them. They will all be dead within a few battles anyway. I spent a hundred or more battles training my family and companions and with one update they are all dead now except one.
  10. qmax

Birth and Death of characters I assumed applied to old age. I had thought there was an option for Death of Companions but maybe my memory is faulty. Whatever the case about my memory, it is screwed up. I want birth and death of characters/companions in the family trees but not in battles. And that is the way it used to be until recently. I started a new campaign and yes, they are still dying. Perhaps you can describe what the Birth and Death option is intended to do and if it was changed in the latest patch?
  11. qmax

OK, it will take a little while though.
  12. qmax

It seems like something that came with an update as all my key assignments got set back to default at the same time.
  13. qmax

All of a sudden my companions and family members started dying with this new update and I am sure I had that feature turned off. Who would change that to remove it being optional?? Am I missing something? Add to this that you have no control over what they do in sieges and this item is a real...
  14. qmax

I just got pregnant. What happens now?

You will be starting a family of course, and making some future heirs.
  15. qmax

Dead Companions

All of a sudden my companions started dying with this new update and I am sure I had that feature turned off. Who would change that to remove it being optional?? Am I missing something? Add to this that you have no control over what they do in sieges and this item is a real disaster for my...
  16. qmax

Upgrading companions not in party

Yes, this is a big dysfunction in the game, you have dismantle parties and caravans to work the skills system on the companions. Not only that, my companions seem to get lost when I dismantle a caravan. They say they are at a particular castle but you go there and they do not show..
  17. qmax

Need More Info Vlandian Army Stuck in Loop

Noticed a Vlandian army going in and out of Pen Cannoc for hours and hours.
  18. qmax

Resolved Brother don't show up in inventory when in party.

He appears to be on a quest, is there a cancel quest command that can be used via the console as a temporary fix?
  19. qmax

Resolved Brother don't show up in inventory when in party.

This same thing happens to me after the recent update. I get my faction going, rescue the brother and sister, ask Niasen to the party, and he appears in the skills screen but not in the inventory or trade screens.
  20. qmax

Satisfied

With this patch I feel I got my money's worth and am really enjoying the game. Two additional things would make me ecstatic. Changing my companion's parameters without dismantling their party, and being able to give any of my fiefs away to enable managing the kingdom.
Top Bottom