Search results

1. Zeyden 狼

EU Native Duel Completed 1 Handed Champion Duel Tournament | 26.05

I'm going to cancel the tournament, for the simple reason that there are not enough players, I didn't expect many because I know that there are not many players at the moment on native, but it's in my opinion too few to make a good tournament, sorry
  2. Zeyden 狼

I am sorry to announce that I am moving the tournament to September 26th, if some of you can't make it, please let me know
  3. Zeyden 狼

Hello, I would like to make a duel tournament which will take place during the evening of September 26. This format is inspired by the duel tournaments on Napoleonic Wars, I aspire to do the same thing on this module. 1. All participants to respect each other. Slaying/Banning will be...
  4. Zeyden 狼

Tour 2

Zeyden 5 - 0 Clickenforce
  5. Zeyden 狼

Gladiator | FR/EU

6. Zeyden 狼

New to forums

Welcome  :party:
  7. Zeyden 狼

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas  :party:
  8. Zeyden 狼

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Since my mate is absent for the moment, I ask for an extension until Wednesday
  9. Zeyden 狼

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

LaPache said:
    Zeyden said:
    Your nickname: Zeyden_III
    Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
    A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
    1573734804-stfu.png
    that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
    1573734388-french-dog-1.png

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
    Who banned you?: idk
    What rules did you break?: teamkilling
    Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
    Dziwka_Szatana has been warned for insulting and constant toxic behaviour. You were however teamkilling Dziwka_Szatana multiple times on even different maps. In that case the punishment will stay because it wasn't just one incident but multiple and this is only a short ban anyway.
    yeah its ok for the ban, but to clarify, everytime i tked him it was that there was a reason,i told you most of the story, but you if you look in the log, you'll see that he started to insult me on the first map
  10. Zeyden 狼

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Zeyden_III
    Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
    A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
    1573734804-stfu.png
    that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
    1573734388-french-dog-1.png

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
    Who banned you?: idk
    What rules did you break?: teamkilling
    Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
  11. Zeyden 狼

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

We will do Zeyden & Tiberias Vs Tobi & Bloody_Death monday
  12. Zeyden 狼

Zeyden & Tibérias 20-10 Dream0 & Pilgrim, gfs
  13. Zeyden 狼

Zeyden & Tibérias 20-7 Alyss & Cow, gfs
  14. Zeyden 狼

What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

A final farewell tournament with emotional music in the background :cry:
  15. Zeyden 狼

Active Player List

The forum is more active since people are making their list, I hope it will continue
  16. Zeyden 狼

Looking for Some New Warband Mods Suggestion

Easter Cow said:
    Theotian said:
    The troll is strong here , but here are some suggestions from me.

Gekokujo
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/gekokujo
    Japanese era mod that is pretty complete. Has a few bugs but nothing that completely broke the game for me , i did have to tab out a couple times in one campaign. You don't find them quite as compact and focused as this.

Nova Aetis
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/nova-aetas
    I haven't honestly gotten very deep into this mod , but from the onset it seems to be a very expansive and detailed mod compared to the average. If you want more having to do with management and technology then this would be up your alley.

Anno Domini 1257 mod
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257

One of the larger and demanding mods for a pc. if you want a massive world where you can traverse the map and see many different types of armies then this is good for you.

Prophecy of Pendor and Perisno. I put together because they are both gave me very similar experiences. Perisno was my more recent game that i gave a campaign , but i think i put these both on similar bases. Both have fantasy elements and both have very interesting

https://www.moddb.com/mods/perisno

https://www.moddb.com/mods/saxondragon

both of those have a ton of work put into them and both deserve runs , but you should give it time in between each.

No trolling here this is a very legit project headed by the one and only Sabo0o, a very talented and hard working dedicated developer!!
    I know someone who wants golds at the opening :wink:
Top Bottom