Search results

1. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding Presentation's slider not working

Hello, I have a problem with my presentation, I create a range of image_buttons but only 3 of them are working and like the title say my presentation's slide is not working. Thanks for your help.
  2. AlbertFaubrein

How terrains work (scene)?

Hello everyone, I would like to understand everything about the terrains in the Mount and Blade's engine (generation, vertex count, textures, water level...). I want to understand this to create a third party tool wich represents the terrain in 3d like in the game. Thanks for the support.
  3. AlbertFaubrein

How to read data from a scene ?

Hi there, I need help to understand a difficult topic: I want to know how can I read data from a .sco file. A project already do this (SCO Wrapper) but I don't understand C languages... All help is welcome.
  4. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding How to spawn the player character in multiplayer ?

I would like to know how can I spawn the player character in multiplayer. I've created a new game mode where the player can spawn by pressing a button in a menu but I don't know which operation I should use to spawn the player. I've already try the operation player_spawn_new_agent but nothing...
  5. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding [Help] [Solved] player_spawn_new_agent operation

Hi everyone, I have an issue with the operation player_spawn_new_agent. I have created a new multiplayer game mode and what I want is when I press a menu button, the player who pressed this button spawn. I want a way to spawn the player character because I've already try to spawn a bot and then...
  6. AlbertFaubrein

Unresolved Multiplayer issue with animations

Thanks to the lan /dedicated server issue fix, I can play Warband multiplayer again but sometimes when I'm not the host (I'm playing lan games) and I'm not in the same team than the host and I control every troops in my factions (100 bots per team), when I press the left mouse button and release...
  7. AlbertFaubrein

Resolved Please find a solution for the Lan/Dedicated server problem

For some reason, if you try to host a lan game and a friend join it, this person cannot join your game and same for you if you trying to join a lan game. This issue makes me sad because it breaks fun things like BattleTime and of course all lan games. I think TaleWords must find a fix for this...
  8. AlbertFaubrein

WSE implementation problem

Greetings  :party: I've a problem with the implementation of WSE in my mod. I've follow the instruction in the folder (append ... to the end of the file), I've import addons to their respective module_files but when I launch the module_builder, some errors appear. I don't know if I've miss a...
  9. AlbertFaubrein

Can I change the player's race in multiplayer ?

Hi everyone  :D It is possible to assign a race to a faction for the players and for bots ? I want to change the player's race when she/he takes the Mordor faction for example. I want to change bots' race too.
Top Bottom