Search results

1. Bjorn The Hound

Goodbye Mexxico, Thanks For Everything! (Mexxico Leaves TW. Tribute Post)

I was away from the forum for some weeks. I knew this was going to happen but still when I see the thread all I feel was sadness.
    Anyway, Godspeed, mexxico!
  2. Bjorn The Hound

Why "Focus Fire" Should be a top priority and implemented immediately.

Rts Camera is what I expected from native Bannerlord without its features of birdview and being able to play as a companion or a soldier after the player knocked out at battle.

I voted as a top priority and It should be in the game. I played Diplomacy Litdum mod from Warband, there was volley fire, there was the feature being able to command which weapon to use to your soldier, there was a deployment orders(this will be added) and I was a fool to believe that these will be in native Bannerlord. Prove me I am not a fool, TW.
  3. Bjorn The Hound

Assimilation?

I particularly enjoy when my troops become mix of cultures as my faction expands its borders and I think that time spent in game does not enough for assimilation.

When this topic brought up everytime, players who want this only think this one way around. I mean how about player own faction get assimilated as the faction expands.

Edit: Actually lore of Calradia also back the idea when faction expands, the faction assimilated. Example of this Khuzaits as in real life Turks and Monghols who came to the west forgot "their old ways of living". This is the first reason that Karakhergits does not follow Khuzaits since they accuse Khuzaits forgot their old way of living. What I am saying is if this kind of mechanic ends up in the game which is something I highly doubt, I would expect that mechanic would involve two way of assimilation. Assimilation of the faction which conquers and the faction which gets conquered with respect to policies and diplomacy which are almost non existent in the game.
  4. Bjorn The Hound

Bannerlord was a grift

Oh shiit, here we go again.
  5. Bjorn The Hound

Güncel Mod Listesi

Burada baltayı elinde çeviriyor (kalkanı sırtına alır almaz), native oyunda yok zannediyorum. Modu bilen var mı?
    Hocam bu mod olmayabilir. Kılıçlarda hem iki el ile hem tek ile kullanılanları var. Bastard sword misal, X'e basınca tek el ve çift el arasında kılıca özel animasyonla geçiş yapıyor. Bu baltada hem tek el hem çift el kullanılabilen bir balta ise aynı şey bunlar içinde geçerli olmalı.
  6. Bjorn The Hound

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Resmi olmasa da projemizi takip eden fandaşlarımız tarafından yapılan bu video'yu burada paylaşalım dedik. TW'ye S&M ekibi tarafından yapılan sitemlerin temsili olmasa da yakın bir örneğidir.
    :lol::lol::lol: Çok iyi ya.
  7. Bjorn The Hound

Exploit: Leadreship + Smithing = Sabotage

I pretty sure you already know these Apocal. I just copy paste these to make a point.
    How to gain honor;
    Decline reward for defeating bandits after training peasants+1
    Defeat bandits at village during infestation+1
    Accept reward after dueling for a lady+1
    Accepting blame during intrigue against a lord quest+1
    Allow prisoner lord to go free after battle+2
    Release an imprisoned lord from another's castle or town+2
    Refuse reward after dueling for a lady+2
    Rejecting quest to incriminate a lord+2
    Allow defeated lord to go free after battle+3
    Failing to incriminate a lord+3
    Refusing to sacrifice to incriminate a lord+3
    Refuse reward for killing a fugitive+3
    Refuse reward after persuading lords to make peace+3
    Select noble background during Character creation+3

At least, I have to roleplay a honorable fool to make lords do stupid things. But right now, as soon as I join a kingdom, I can summon a ruler clan party or a tier 6-5 clan party to my army just because I farmed 30 bandit party or so. This does not make any sense to me. This influence system needs a rework, imho.
  8. Bjorn The Hound

In Warband, we had controversy mechanic for marshalls.
    In Warband, controversy can make your time as marshall very brief. Every time anything bad happens to your faction, your controversy can increase quite rapidly. The larger your faction, the more difficult it is to maintain order.

Once your controversy starts nearing 100, your monarch will want to replace you.
  9. Bjorn The Hound

I do not think the devs could write something in the game rules to block you from doing this.
    They wrote it eleven years ago.
  10. Bjorn The Hound

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

1.5.10 ve 1.6.0'da oyun bende şuan eskisine göre akıyor. Menüleri eskisine göre çok rahat açıp kapatıyorum. Forumda en çok karşılaştığım görüş performansın arttığı yönündeydi. Bir kişinin başlık açtığını gördüm, performans bende kötüleşti diye. Onun dışında 1.6.0'da ben çok crash yemeye başladım, tabi mod kullandığımdan fazla dillendirmedim ama buna benzer yorumlarda da bulunan gördüm forumda. 1.5.10'a geri döndüm tekrardan listeye eklediklerinde ve 1.6.0'daki gibi onda da menüleri çok rahat açıp kapatabiliyorum.
  11. Bjorn The Hound

Bannerlord was a grift

Leave this discussion to time. Phanthom245 is discussing the same thing for 11 pages. If the evidence of "after 8 years of development and there are still missing features from Warband and devblogs" is not enough for him, I don't know what is. I mean some people here saw this shiitstorm coming when Armagan said the game will be released as EA. I was naive back then and hopeful. Now look at me. :smile:

I would be overjoyed if TW prove veterans wrong but I am not getting my expectations high over nothing.
  12. Bjorn The Hound

Suggesting ignoring it does not make sense to me. This another example that npc lords are just some kind of entity in the game just for player to fight against or to call them to your armies. Sitting with your army while your faction land burns and npc lords in my army or other lords in my faction do not have any means to counter my actions just because I have enough influence to do so. I mean, this is bull****. Even Warband had a mechanic to counter this.
    Army strength, which is related to size but not entirely.
    That makes sense. I did not notice this maybe because I avoid to gather too much force in my army but I think there should be other things which increase the amount of influence spent to increase cohesion like controversy in Warband.

This is what you refer to, @Althix ?
  13. Bjorn The Hound

I'm pretty sure this increases based on something.
    Interesting, I want to know what it depends on because I did not notice any difference on the amount of influence spent to increase cohesion.
  14. Bjorn The Hound

I think how army cohesion works should change. In current version, we are spending 10 influence to increase cohesion by 10 points. I think after certain amount of time, the amount of influence spent to increase cohesion should increase. For instance, after 2 weeks we must spend 20 influence to increase 10 points cohesion, after 4 weeks it should be 40 influence, so on so forth. It is so unrealistic to me you keep the same army no matter how much times goes with the same amount of influence spent to increase cohesion.

In Warband, we had controversy mechanic for marshalls.
    In Warband, controversy can make your time as marshall very brief. Every time anything bad happens to your faction, your controversy can increase quite rapidly. The larger your faction, the more difficult it is to maintain order.

Once your controversy starts nearing 100, your monarch will want to replace you.
    So the same thing could be applied to Bannerlord. Once you assemble an army, the controversy will start to increase if you stay inactive or if you let your faction's villages be raided or if you let your faction's town or castle be captured. As your controversy increases, your army cohesion can decrease fast or the amount of influence spent to increase cohesion can increase or both of the same time.

The current army mechanic is very easy, very unrealistic to me. It should be changed.
  15. Bjorn The Hound

Drop a gif or picture expressing your feelings

w4PxC.png
    I saw this at @Alyss signature and I think it is pretty accurate.

Also, my signature which is made by our beloved Terco_Viejo.
  16. Bjorn The Hound

Steward Perk Question

Crafting as a player is not just immersive thing to begin with and on top of that it was broken and stays broken for 14 months. You are travelling all over the world but you also become a master blacksmith. I like how Witcher handled this, you would find manuscripts and then you have to take them to blacksmiths to forge the item you found manuscript for.

For 400 hours, maybe I spent 30 minutes for crafting and I guess I won't spend another minute until TW will fix it.
  17. Bjorn The Hound

Steward Perk Question

After battle when item menu show up, you can choose to not to take weapon loot to your inventory. There will be a message below at the middle of the screen that says like x amount of exp will be gained by your troops. So this is another way to level up your troops.

Btw, it says discarded weapon so by logic you can buy weapon in towns and discard it to level up troops? Anyone try that?
  18. Bjorn The Hound

We should be able to give commands to parties in our clan before we create a kingdom.

You can not gain influence before you can create or be part of a kingdom because by game logic, influence is a currency in the kingdom you are a part of either as a king or vassal. So without a kingdom, you can not earn influence.

But I do agree that this is something the player should be able to do. If this is something to balance the game, I don't f care its reasons. I am the one who paying their wages, god damn it.
Top Bottom