Discovering the east would require more scene props and outfits which further increase the loading time of Nova Aetas which is already long .
Besides it requires the map to be extended which can't be done other than redrawing all. But I like the idea. I thought myself of
adding a menu. Just a menu option to visit the foreign countries. Maybe even the forbidden city? But again... the loading times!
We're near the limits of new content. Adding more content wouldn't outweight the burden of long loading times at a particular point.
2. No nation besides the original six have. I'm too lazy to add them + it would require 100+ entries which I find too much while extra ladies
don't really add much to gameplay.
3. More outfits? There are already 20+ costumes and armour sets.
Quintillius said:Update: Improved Town Management
Making my own game would use up all time for Nova Aetas, wouldn't it ?
New sweet pic:
- You can now join the Acztaocs
* Gain prisoners in war and sell them at towns for prestige and cocoa beans
* Cocoa beans are the main currency, Acztaoc merchants no longer have coins
* You must exchange your coins for cocoa beans upon entering Acztaoc centers
- Two new consumables added
* Maize (Acztaocs only)
* Chocolate drink (Acztaocs only)
- New Acztaoc titles:
No, no. No more stuff to be revealed today.
Woa you guys are so hyped for the Medieval II town management feature upcoming in v4.0. So many votes for that feature. I'll really try my best to
make it user-friendly and run smoothly.