Search results

1. Randomized chance of death needs to be reworked

So currently the system of death is a random chance with heavily leaning towards kills if the clan is too large. To me this feels a bit unfun ultimately because of how random it ends up being, you often lose family members out of nowhere I think a better system would be a percentage chance of...
  2. More uses for Companions

Currently the only good use of Companions is to keep 2 as a Medic/Scout then to send the rest on a 1 way exclusively paid trip to be captured by bandits in a few months so they can generate gold for you. I feel that's pretty lame at the moment and I think it boils down to the main 2 core...
  3. Allow players to assign all "discovered" Troop Types to different Group Formations

One of the most annoying aspects of the Party System at the moment is the Troop Groups that constantly shuffle around because of Prisoners/Clan Parties/Garrisons/etc resetting their Formation Type upon changing hands for seemingly arbitrary reasons. Not only that, but if I don't have immediate...
  4. Need More Info Pressing Mouse4 and Left clicking on dialogue options causes temporary softlock

This softlock can be fixed by alt-tabbing out and in again to reset the dialogue instance but to give some further information if you attempt to select any dialogue option with your Mouse4 button depressed the selected text will highlight itself and you'll be locked out of selecting any other...
  5. When leading an army, lords should inform you of their needs

For example, if one of my lords feels understaffed he should bring a dialogue up to request a visit to villages for recruits, or if another of my lords is short on food he should request a visit to town to stock up. Similarly to that, you should be able to "gift" your lords these things in the...
  6. In Progress Daily Income calculations are off by an exorbitant amount

In the bottom right information menu on the world map, under the gold coin icon (daily income) I'm projected anywhere between 1,000 and 3,000 gold to be gained per day. Unfortunately I'm finding that I'm instead losing anywhere between 1,000 and 6,000 gold per day. I believe this may have...
  7. Resolved Player Character is labeled as -1 when wounded and 0 when healthy in empty party.

So I was running an army of entirely my clan in a user kingdom. There were no other clans in my kingdom and I lost a battle. I was captured and locked in the dungeon. The only things I did at this point where check my character screen since I had an upgrade. Upon waiting for release I enter the...
  8. Resolved When entering a gold amount in the Barter screen, hitting Backspace resets the cursor to the beginning of the box

For example. If you enter 5070 in the box and hit backspace to make it 507, your cursor will jump in front of the 5 instead of staying at the end of the 7. This is annoying behavior because it doesn't allow you to make fine changes without having to constantly readjust where the cursor is.
  9. In Progress Southern Empire Battle Map spawns your Cavalry on top of a mountain

Unfortunately I don't know what the names of the maps are, but in and around the Danustica region, when you engage a battle with atleast 300-400 troops and receive this map, you spawn with a large mountain flanking your left side, and in smaller battle conditions this probably doesn't come into...
  10. Resolved Mounted Pillager/Raider from "Caravan Ambush" not counting as Bandits for "Landowner needs manual laborers" quest

Topic is pretty self explanatory. You can't trade them into the Notable since they aren't classified as Bandits. Small aside on the topic of the Caravan Ambush quest too, I saw you guys know about getting "Stolen Goods" as a Caravan reward when you win the battle, but after receiving "Stolen...
  11. Resolved Bribed a Lord at the exact moment I entered a Siege and cannot interact with the Siege Camp

I was attacking a castle, and the exact moment I entered a Siege I was accosted by a Lord who I bribed. (They didn't own the settlement I was besieging). Upon exiting the success screen the game believed I was still roaming the map (I could place movement markers down, zoom in and out, and roam...
Top Bottom