Search results

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

1. Download DnSpy
    2. Open Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.dll
    Step1.jpg

View > AssemblyExplorer (so the code on the right side opens)
    Step2.jpg

Scroll down to Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents > DefaultSettlementTaxModel

Change the tax in CalculateDailyTax, for example to 0,5 - this would mean 5,000 denars instead of 3,500 in a town with 10k prosperity. You can also change GetTownTaxRatio and GetVillageTaxRatio, I think that`s the taxes that you get by villager parties and caravans.

In DefaultSettlementProsperityModel you can change the growth rate of hearths and settlement prosperity and up to which value it grows at which rate.

Thank you very much! Very grateful!
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

I`m suddenly also having serious problems with poor lords. Even in peace time nobody in my kingdom has more than 40% troop capacity. One lord even had just 7 guys in her party. Disgusting and incredibly annoying. Rhagaea must be the poorest person in the history of Calradia.

If somebody wants a quick solution: Increase CalculateDailyTax in DefaultSettlementTaxModel and prosperity growth rate in DefaultSettlementProsperityModel.
    Can you please tell you in more detail how to quickly solve the problem of poor lords? Thank you in advance!
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Dear developers, please fix the problem with the welfare of the NPC clans, after 2 years everyone is getting poorer and has small armies. 1.6.4 and 1.6.3
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

in version 1.6.4, the clans are starting to get poorer, so they have small armies, the same rulers have an army of 86 people after 2 years of play. Please fix it
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

the clans are getting poorer again, after a year, even the ruling clans have a meager state again
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Just installed 1.6.3, and there is still no music or instruments in the tavern....

Very disappointing
    fixed, I have music in the tavern, and npcs with musical instruments
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Thank you for the update!! The list of changes says "improved localization in Polish and Russian" but there are no languages in the game, how do I understand this?
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

dear developers, will patch 1.6.3 be released this week? A month has passed since the release of 1.6.2, and I already want to see what's going on with the progress.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Dear developers, should we expect the 1.6.3 update this week?
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

They do walk, tell them to do shield wall and charge
    I know this, we are not talking about the "shield wall" formation. In general, NPCs in battles do not know how to walk, they only run, and when you order them to follow you, and you go on foot, they move in jerks.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Dear developers, can you add a walking mode for NPCs in battles, it's not comfortable to watch when you lead a squad and go (Caps Lock), and the troops move in jerks. Thanks.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

i assume not many ppl will reading this cause everyone is in the 1.6.2 thread
    The hope dies last))
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Dear developers, can you add a walking mode for NPCs in battles, it's not comfortable to watch when you lead a squad and go (Caps Lock), and the troops move in jerks. Thanks.
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Will the patch be released today? It's time for good news
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Здравствуйте друзья, в версии 1.6.1 все лорды стали бедными, и соответственно есть небольшие отряды, объясняю, в версии 1.6.0 в энциклопедии в параметре кланов в большем случае было написано среднее, правящие кланы богатые, в версии 1.6.1 даже правящие кланы имеют "скудное" состояние и у них слабые, небольшие отряды, это тоже касается наемных кланов, их армии не превышают 50 человек, бывают, конечно, исключения, но обычно как я описал.
Top Bottom