Search results

1. Specific reshade necessary to play multiplayer (but battleye blocks)

I am not sure if this is the right place to write this because is more like a technical question. I want to use a reshade tweak to make Nvidia 3D Vision possible without artifacts, but battleye blocks the "dxgi.dll" file when I try to play multiplayer (I can use this specific reshade in single...
  2. How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

I am waiting for this game to finish the beta stage and stop making me a betatester. Today I try to play and only a servir with 1 person. I enter hte server and the game freezes and I ahve to ctrl+ alt + supr
    I dont know if this game will be finished anytime, but... what expensive was at the moment considered that it was just an alpha.
    This game is just NOT RELIABLE.I want to play today and maybe I can... maybe I can not.
  3. You know this game NEEDS all these changes

1) Introduce 100% friendy fire. 2) Introduce automatic ban for frienly killers (for example, you are banned if you kill 3 friends in the same battle. 3) Introduce "bad reputation" on the player stats, based on how many friends he has killed before. 4) Remove crosshair completely. 5)...
  4. Any realistic mod with realistic content?

I have read about this

In my opinion, a game like Bannerlord should focus on creating the best possible environment to let comunity make mods as easy as posible, provided that TW team is no capable of create good content (maybe devs are focused on other project, or maybe they are only a few members and don't have enought time). I have read that every patch "destroy" a lot of mods, and modders must adapt their mods to the new patch, and that does not seem to be the right way to do things.
    I am not an expert, but I don't understand how is possible that we play with so few number of maps in multiplayer (and most of them using the same textures, objects, buildings, etc), and always with the same "boring" factions (I say boring because they do not represent real factions at all).
  5. Any realistic mod with realistic content?

Is there any great single player mod to play with europe improved real factions in europe realistic map with realistic regions? I mean, is there any realistic mod with the content that Bannerlord lacks? Forgive me but I don't know what is battania, nor vlandia, nor aserai, nor... that seems to...
  6. SP Native Realistic Weapon Collision. V1.5 Update

devs should implement this type of mods to the game to play multiplayer without any problem.
  7. POLL: DLCs from Taleworlds

I think a game with so poor content can not think about creating a dlc, but to complete the game that we bought. I paid more for this game than for MS Flight Simulator.
  8. How to improve LOD distance

I just want to know if there is any way to improve graphics in Bannerlord. I have a good computer and with graphic at max I get all fps I need and more, and I suppose I could spend some power in increasing the level of detail (for example). I always play multiplayer, and I notice that LOD...
  9. I want to know more

This is not a question only for Bannerlord, but for any game I play on my computer. I just want to know if there is any utility to show me on the screen the state of the different parameters of Nvidia Control Panel (Anisotropic filtering, Antialiasing and type, type of refresh rate selected...
  10. Just 3 questions

I just want to know 3 things: 1 - I want to increase Anisotropic filtering and details in Nvidia CP, and I have no idea about what executable this game uses. 2 - I want to know why Bannerlord is not compatible with Nvidia experience to tweak colors and apply graphic effects. In the past it...
  11. My final verdict

I am another dissapointed player. I expected this game to be the evoluttion of warband, but there are many points that makes this not good. It is not easy to explain, there are several good things implemented, but the overall feeling is not good.

- I don´t think this engine is apropiate for nowdays, the light is too poor (I can not stand specially desert maps).

- The art is poor in my opinion. Colors are not good. Textures are forced to feel detailed, but nothing real, and they are too much repeated.

- I don't like warriors, even if the detail level is better than warband. I don´t like factions, I think proportions of the body are not good. I think animations could be better. I like horses though, even if they are too small.

- I do not enjoy siege game. This is a game, and I feel like running for a lot of time, just to finish killed by an arrow that i can´t see.

- There are absolutely not enough servers, adn you can not choose, you just have to play the only server that you have.

- There is a big lack of content refered to maps. They use same objects and textures.

- The game is not finished, and there are some details that try to prevent you to notice some things. You can not even analize thte scores at the end of a battle, and I suppose this is on pourpose just to prevent you to notice that you are playing always with the same people.

- HUD information is ugly, but this is no very important.

- The feeling of this game is like playing a game 15 years old, but with a bunch of textures and players.

Anyway, I like this type of games and I enjoy sometimes to play. But compared to Warband..., I think Warband gave me much better and epic moments. This is another example that shows that more does not equal better. I am another player who cares about this game, and that is why I am writting this words.
  12. I don't understand

After some months I can see only one (maybe 2) EU servers working. Today I try to play and I find only 1, and it is full (100 players), so I can not play. I really don't know what is going on with servers. Maybe this is to prevent dispersion of players and put together in the same (and only)...
  13. Not enough smooth

I have made the test in this site https://es.packetlosstest.com/ and the result is 0.0% package lost.

I have to remark that the problem is not something very noticeable, and maybe there are people that don't perceive it like a problem. But for me it is a problem, I feel as if I were playing the way I played years ago, before the release of g-sync/freesync technologies. Once you experience the smoothness of G-sync, you notice very easily when it is not working right.

As I said, playing in single player mode the game is very smooth, so there must be something breaking the smoothness when playing in multiplayer mode.
  14. Not enough smooth

If it's only in MP - I can only suggest it is probably a network connectivity issue. MP shouldn't be any more taxing on your system; indeed in many ways it should be easier (as there is no A.I. requirement for multiplayer agents and less people in general running around).

Do you connect to your internet via a cable or wi-fi? I found noticeable stuttering when I used to use wi-fi; I switched to a TP-link and it smoothed out considerably.
    My computer is connected to the router via rj-45 cable directly, and i have 600/600 Mb optical fiber. Donwload and upload tests run without problem, I get more that 600 Mb and 14 ping.
    Maybe micro delays producced for other player's lag cause this problem. But this is something that happen everytime I play.
  15. Not enough smooth

I can give you a few suggestions;

- Use full screen and set your resolution manually.
    - Turn on DLSS; even if you just use the quality mode.
    - Try V-Sync.

It doesn't sound like it's an FPS issue - so it might be a little difficult to diagnose.
    Thanks for the guggestion. I have tried and no differencce. But I have tested playing in single player (I never did) and it is perfectly smooth, like other games, so the conclusion is that the engine is not the problem. Something must be different between single player and multiplayer.

Maybe the problem is something related to micro lag (or something like that) when playing multiplayer games, or something related to delay of sync among players. I have ping around 40 and I suppose the lack of smoothness it is not beccuase of my ping. This problem is more noticceable in siege maps (I suppose because normally there are more players). The thing is that, if I get 85 fps using g-sync, I should never have microstuttering... no matter what (that is the idea of g-sync).
  16. Not enough smooth

I have been playing the game the last weeks with a g-sync monitor and windows 10, and with an Nvidia GTX 2080. I get usually 80-90 fps (for example), but I never get the smooth that I get with other games using g-sync technology. I suppose it is related to the engine of this game, I don´t know...
  17. Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat"

Problem solved. Thanks again.
  18. Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat"

I am informed that the issue should be resolved soon. They also suggested that you should check if there is an update for 3D Vision drivers.
    Ok, I will be waiting. I am using the last Nvidia 3D Vision driver (it has not been updated for a long time).
  19. Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat"

Hello azakhi, this the MD5 of the file now:
    267274AF41FB5438BB2CC4D913CCEF68
  20. Banned from game "bannerlord anti cheat"

I am waiting for a solution to continue playing this game. I have just written again to the battleye support.

BTW, Bannerlord needs a toggle HUD key to remove everything when you do not need to see. Also needs a simple littlee dot when usiing bows. Also needs to improve some textures and more variety (specially rocks and stones). In my opinion, the abuse of granny does not improve the detail of textures, but the contrary. Also needs to give me the possibility to place the camera far. Also have a problem with some key binds (I can not remap throw weapon properly). Also needs to show scores when the battle is finished.

Everything else seems to be fine. I don't like the face of the woman below eating with the spoon, she never close the eyes.
Top Bottom