Search results

1. Plz fix broken simulation! 19 cavalry vs 7 looters one heavy cavalry die!

I guess something like this occured :
    Due to the overwhelming difference between his army and its opponents, the army commander felt unecessary to show up on the battlefield.
    Let my troops deal whith those petty looters, he thought.
    The army advanced towards the looters
    An elite cataphract, filled with a legitimate sense of superiority, and in the absence of his commander, broke off the main line and charged bravely at the looters.
    Alas, by a sheer struck of luck, one of the stones thrown at him by the looters landed on the right temple his helmet. The speed of the stone being added to the opposite speed of the horse charging, rendered the blow so hard that the cataphract passed out and fell of his horse.
    It was not long before the looters cut the throat of the unfortunate horseman laying on the ground. Another Goliath slained by a seemingly feeble Samson David.
    Corrected, I have to study my bible stories

Improbable? Of course.
    Possible ? Absolutely!

Saddened by this loss, the commander decided next time he would watch his troops more closely :wink:
    lmao... thank you for this. yea i usually save the game before even fighting looters so if the autoresolve harms my numbers, RELOAD!
  2. Need More Info Under siege notification sometimes persists even after siege is lifted. Issue resolve on reload.

No worries got the file. Forwarded to QA. Thanks!
    Got a screenie and another save game for you. uploaded both. cheers
  3. Resolved Unit spawn bug

Hi, i will be waiting for your update.
    I tried forcing the issue but it doesn't seem to happen in kuzait villages as far as I can tell so far.
  4. Adding horses to clan parties

I
    Well, if parties is lead by companions you can't trade horses with them at all, (or anything else for that matter).
    m discussing cases where its your family members. you can barter with them
  5. Resolved Unit spawn bug

Hello, can you please share some screenshots of the battlefield and badly spawned units so we can further inspect the issue?
    I will share one the next time I encounter it. Don't have one in the 1.5.8 version.
  6. Need More Info Under siege notification sometimes persists even after siege is lifted. Issue resolve on reload.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    oops. I uploaded the file and linked this thread but didn't enter my username.
  7. Need More Info Under siege notification sometimes persists even after siege is lifted. Issue resolve on reload.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Sure thing. will do
    "sorry for any inconvenience!" The game in EA. I forgive :razz:
  8. Custom maps for each settlement

Right now this is a query. Like the battlefield terrain map system that will be implemented later, is there a plan to make each town/castle's sieges unique to the settlement? I think there already is some difference based on the settlement's wall levels as well as culture. My question is whether...
  9. Adding horses to clan parties

If i gift sumpter horses to my clan parties as well as regular saddle horses, they are lost from that NPC's inventory (when you barter with them) after a while. Someone had suggested on the steam forums that the horses are used up for an upgrade. Is that actually coded in that they need to buy...
  10. Need More Info Under siege notification sometimes persists even after siege is lifted. Issue resolve on reload.

Summary:While the new 1.5.8 feature does highlight those settlements being besieged with the location highlighted, sometimes when you attack a besieging army, the settlement besieged icon still persists over a settlement. Reloading the save game resets the icon. The location does not remain...
  11. Resolved Unit spawn bug

If you are in a map with tight spawn location like villages and some other maps troops assinged between 5-9 sometimes spawn at the enemy spawn location.
    This issue is still persisting in 1.5.8 on some maps, not all. I keep shock infantry in group 5 and they sometimes spawn in the middle of the map away from my main army.
  12. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

My three suggestions are:
    1) better party management. i.e. I want to know what troops are in which category. yes you can hover over your party/with alt to see what number of HA/Cav/Inf/Archers you have//exact troop composition. What I mean is, I keep a 3rd line of infantry which has all unshielded infantry shock troops in a separate group. Also I keep certain troops being trained, like stepp bandits in a separate group to distinguish them from regular cav/HA because they are initiatlly cav but become horse archers and very good ones so I like keeping them safe. And kowing their numbers I know how many khan guards I am going to expect. IT would be useful for figuring out how many of what kind of units I would need to recruit.
    2) A way to give or modify the equipment of a clan member who is leading a party, without having them to disband, take them into my party, and modifying their equipment. Something involving the regular dialogue options could be considered. Currently we can inspect their troops. Perhaps we could now have "let me inspect your gear" which opens their inventory and you can change their equipment.
    3) A reduction to the weightage given to raiding settlements. Even if a large number of battles are won, enemies captured, successful sieges, because the enemy has been running riot in villages, you often end up having to pay more. And as a result, friendly lords are less likely to support peace purely because we end up having to pay large tributes due to such raids. Also, I'm not sure whether friendly lords come to the rescue of raided villages. If they don't have this programmed in, it should be considered.
    A QOL improvement would be to solve AI behaviour where, when theres only a single pass that the enemy party can take past, say, a besieged settlement, they walk towards the besieging army, see the army, flee, army goes out of view, AI chooses the same path, again sees the army and flees, rinse and repeat. While village parties and caravans might be ok having this issue, for AI enemy parties doing this is a bit immersion breaking. Perhaps when an enemy AI party sees their shortest path is blocked, they chart a new path. Again, if you're sacking a village and the village party does this thats fine. Im instead talking about caravans or lord parties getting stuck and looping in and out of sight of the beisieged/sacked settlement.
Top Bottom