Search results

1. Attrition for Campaign Map?

What would be cool to add another strategy layer for the campaign map, is adding attrition for your soldiers. In other words, you can't keep pushing them forever, they need to break once in a while. Maybe add a slider on how fast you want them to march, increasing the slider consumes more food...
  2. Troop Organization

You know what would be really nice? When in your party screen, you could organize your troops with a menu click, like they do in the inventory screen. You know during your inventory you can organize via value or type? Organize your troops via type? Click Organize your troops via experience...
  3. Bows too precise at low levels

I understand that the game is still early access, and many things will be changed, but my sense is that with very little skills in bows I can hit targets from a very far range with pin point accuracy. This doesn't feel like I'm leveling up anything, right off the bat my character is an expert...
  4. Heir system

This idea spurred itself from an aging system suggestion from below. If there is an aging system in place, perhaps then so should an heir system. So lets say you get too old, or you die (hardcore) you then take control of your offspring or your heir whoever that maybe. Thus continuing the...
Top Bottom