Search results

1. Resolved [1.6.0] Game doesn't start

Summary: The game does not start beyond the launcher. Previously there was version 1.5.4 and everything worked. Then the game was removed and version 1.6.0 was loaded. The integrity of the files has been checked. The folders with the game configs have been removed. No mods. Game folder in...
  2. Checkbox to remove siege messages

IMHO, when the siege continues for a long time these messages look like spam and do not allow you to see really important information, for example, the beginning of a siege of a feud or the death of a hero. Checkbox in the settings?
  3. Need More Info Not enough equipment for sale

Something happened in 1.5.3-1.5.4 because there are tons of equipment missing (in particular armor, not sure about weapons) that are actually in the game. It doesn't matter if level 5 or 35, the offers on the market are almost the same, even in all cities of the same kingdom. All that the...
  4. Resolved My and enemy icons are confused

During the siege, the icons of my and the enemy kingdom are mixed up. I think this bug was already a long time ago in one of the patches and was fixed, but nevertheless it was encountered again. It does not always appear.
  5. Resolved Permanent CTD when attacking a fief with an empty garrison

I just decided to starve out the city to see what will happen. But when the garrison becomes equal to 0, the subsequent attack or autobattle make a crash. No crash if garrison is not 0. I have these mods: Hotkeys, Disable Autosave, but it also happen on vanilla version. I also checked the game...
  6. 1.5.3 No elections and votes?

I play version 1.5.3 for a vassal already several hundred game days and I still don't have events in which I can vote for influence, such as a choice of marshal, transfer of feuds, policy of a kingdom. Also I have not election popups on right of screen. I participate in the capture of the feuds...
  7. Resolved Character and smithing screen UI issues

Summary: It seems in 1.3 version the character screen has changed and now I cant see the last perk because of hero. I think this is because of my monitor resolution (16:10 1680x1050). This is on 1.3.0: How it was on 1.2.0: Also there is issue with smithing screen (bottom right): Steam file...
Top Bottom