Search results

1. Need More Info READ BEFORE DOING A LONG CAMPAIGN (BREAKING BUG)

Alright, ive played about 500 days, got a couple of towns, almost clan tier 4. And ive came across two type of crashes. One is a very early, crash. This crash is avoidable, usually this happens early on in the game, if you go around a town and accept a mission, you can get a CTD which corrupts...
  2. Iraqi civil war

Anyways since the last thread got closed since about 9-10 months ago i figured that it was time to open a new one, i mean Iraq is where ISIS started and the civil war is still going on. Right now many things are happening. Anyways it seems that the Peshmerga , the kurdish army in Iraq are...
  3. The Charlie Hebdo attack

So, i think by this point many of you has already heard of this terrorist attack where 12 people was killed. Charlie Hebdo which is a satirical french magazine has often been making fun of religious people and some Politicians. They are mostly known for making fun of the Prophet Muhammad. Many...
  4. Most Influential Persons in History

So here you can bring your top 5  about the  persons Who made a biggest impact on this world who has lived or whos living. It can be anyone not just a military commander. 1 - Tie Muhammad and Jesus 2 - Genghis Khan 3 - Alexander 4 - Newton 5 - Napoleon Feel free to make your own list
  5. Iraqi Crisis

So , this is a disscussion about the trouble in iraq, where ISIS has captured Mosul and is now Marching to baghdad. Kirkuk has been captured by the kurds as this shows that the iraqi government not only have the ISIS problem but also the kurdish problem.  Kirkuk is known for its oil and is very...
  6. One or another

so this game basicly works like this Family guy or Simpsons now the one whos replying  will answer that question and further make another question Simpsons because family guy sucks COD or Bf4 and so it goes on i start Mb warband or Mount and blade With fire and sword
  7. help i get a problem

guys i get missing arrow up rot problem let me explain more ive downloaded the mod 1805 mod for mount and blade original well it works fine but when i get in to a battle i get missing arrow rot and thats pretty much about it Edit - This happens in the 1805 v2 mod onlly
  8. guys i get a problem / FIXED

guys i get missing arrow up rot problem let me explain more ive downloaded the mod 1805 mod for mount and blade original well it works fine but when i get in to a battle i get missing arrow rot and thats pretty much about it EDIT - This happens in every battle this is not a random crash...
  9. Rebellion quest

i know this might be hard but why not make a Special Quest where you pretty much rebel against a kingdom  and then become its king similar to WFAS False dimitry or the deluge but ur dont get killed by an assasin at the end pretty much you get an ending ur player unified perisno under one banner...
  10. HELPPPP PLEASE

well today we got a new modem we upgraded our speed to 100mbit now when i try to enter multiplayer in napoleonic wars its only showing 6-7 server what should i do please help me ITS NOT WORKING FOR MB WARBAND TO
  11. HELP PLEASE

well today we got a new modem we upgraded our speed to 100mbit now when i try to enter multiplayer in napoleonic wars its only showing 6-7 server what should i do please help me
  12. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i played mount and blade warband at my friends house so i was like its great next day i bought mount and blade warband at gamestop and i did serial key everything worked fine then when i go on multiplayer it shows up like 400 servers when i click at a popular server on it says "You have...
Top Bottom