Search results

1. lolwarrior

Ambushing the enemy!

Amazing! Great job with these videos, keep em coming.
  2. lolwarrior

SP Native Explorer! - Source Code Released

So impressive how you were able to make the otherwise very tedious village looting so immersive!
  3. lolwarrior

How famous is the above player?

Been gone a while so no clue.
  4. lolwarrior

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

jacobhinds said:
    Speaking of which it would be pretty cool if they separated horse head movement somewhat and let it sway a bit more freely. So when horses are charging you get something like this:

1200px-Scotland_Forever%21.jpg

Might be hard to get right though.

Looking at that, I just realized how much more frightening a cavalry charge is with swaying horse heads lol.
  5. lolwarrior

SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

Love the mod so far!  :grin: Just a few quick questions. How does one get his army those banner men and are the Santiago and other special troops upgrades from the mercenaries?
  6. lolwarrior

Congratulations!

Congratz man!
  7. lolwarrior

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Its the map of calradia, maybe we all emigrated there?
  8. lolwarrior

Bug Reports and Suggestions

This is a suggestion not a bug. Does anyone else prefer the archer animation from the prerelease over the current one that I feel is a bit overused.
  9. lolwarrior

Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Too Beau!!!
  10. lolwarrior

Congrats!

Congrats finally, much needed love given to this part of the world.  :grin: :grin: :grin:
  11. lolwarrior

Caribbean!

I just fired up the game and I honestly think this is by far the worst thing associated with the franchise so far. At  least viking conquest was functional and delivered on a lot of new things despite having a ton of shortcomings. This game has literally no scenes, not even palace scenes. I don't know wtf happens when I start a land battle, I spawn inside a castle with a weird battle start timer and my men can't be controlled and they stand still while the enemy teleports all over before the battle technically begins. I can't even see when I fire cannons from ships because there's no explosions and barely any noise. I can go on and on. I don't even know what this game will be able to offer me even when its "fully" released. Only thing I can remember is the ability to swing from ship to ship but the icons go away after one guy uses them.
  12. lolwarrior

Where can I sell/drop off prisoners?

Teofish said:
    Perhaps there should be someone at every Military Depot you could "turn over" POW's to.

This is a great idea, would be great for players who use prisoners as a way to regularly get some side income.
  13. lolwarrior

He's put out a lot of OSP so far. Tbh, i hope he doesn't release some of the more unique features as osp yet until the mod gets a lot of publicity and support. Just my two cents.
  14. lolwarrior

Why isn't the shield wall an actual shield wall?

I myself am highly disappointed that the formations were not changed from PBOD. We all play warband for the battles and barely and new features for battle formations were added. :cry:
  15. lolwarrior

An excellent review I found on steam.

Wow, this should be the game's steam description lol.
  16. lolwarrior

Slings don't work very well...

I have to say that I'm disappointed that they reused the crossbow animation for reloading slings. Was expecting at least something different and more professional because that animation looks really out of place. Also, since you are carrying the stones with you, shouldn't you be able to move and reload at the same time?
  17. lolwarrior

[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

Man i was going to aim at better grades but first viking conquest and now this. Lol, no hope left for my grades left.
  18. lolwarrior

Beau models and art. This is going to be an amazing mod!
  19. lolwarrior

Caribbean!

Hurrah!
  20. lolwarrior

Just downloaded it and played it. Such a beautiful mod, can't wait till its finished. I especially liked the line battle scenario. :grin:
Top Bottom