Search results

1. Count_Morfetico

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Nobody expects the update inquisition!
  2. Count_Morfetico

I miss talking the tavern keeper to know about jobs from lords and far away cities, i would love to be able to donate money to beggars to help with city prosperity (a tiny bit with a Cooldown)
    yeah man, same here... Like, you can talk to the tavern keeper, but as far as I tried, he didn't have anything to say about any of the options...
    Those things that you can ask about an aspect of the simulation (economy, faction strategy, wars) were small, but they add so much to the game...
    I think it's a combination of little things that will add more life to the game..
  3. Count_Morfetico

I would piss my pants in happiness if the next update brings an overhaul to the dialogues and rp choices...
    One can dream
  4. Count_Morfetico

Bannerlord was a gift

I can´t even play open field battles without the realistic battle mod (at least the devs are now talking to those modders)
    Really? that's good news =D
    The dev talking to modders I mean..
  5. Count_Morfetico

Base Bannerlord is better than base Warband

Tell me, who is pissed off?
    Hard to say... Are you?

We can argue all day about what game is better, it won't change a thing, not for warband, not for bannerlord..
    Soooo... yeah, let's enjoy our lives :smile:
  6. Count_Morfetico

Base Bannerlord is better than base Warband

Experts agree that the proper scientific word to describe Bannerlord is a "sidegrade".
    Better graphics, clans, deaths and births, and minor stuff like crafting, but less varied gameplay, worse arcadey battles and less meaningful NPC interaction. It's like swapping your girlfriend for a prettier, but dumber one. A win for some, but not for many.
    couldn't have said it better
  7. Count_Morfetico

This game is broken at a fundamental level

In my last playthrough (e1.6.2) I kinda had the impression that was army after army after army of enemy lords, reinforcing the 'ai cheats problem'..
    But after some time, I'm guessing it's the huge number of nobles everywhere and the annoying minor factions, there is so much nobles in every faction, that it doesn't matter if you defeated 2, 3 or 5 of them, there are 52 more to go (i'm exaggerating a bit lol) I think this contributes to both 'never ending wars' and lack of 'meaningful battles'..
    If the ai don't cheat and every time I defeat a 900+ army, another is down the corner, then it's the number of nobles..
    I could be talking bs though..
  8. Count_Morfetico

I hope TW never stop to release new patches after Early Acces!

What makes it outstanding for you?
    I would guess it's the combination of genres that M&b brought to the table he's referring to... To be fair, there isn't much out there in the same vibe..
  9. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

The quickest question of all, is why the hell this option is still there...
  10. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

I have a quick question... What does "i have a quick question" do?
    NEVERMIND!
  11. Count_Morfetico

All kinds of problems with the main quest

That's how the Sandbox mode is for, generally.
    Yeah, i know.. don't get me wrong, I do respect people who like it and i get why they did it..
    I just think it was better if the core of the simulation (more diplomacy, dialogues, player options yadda yadda yadda) was more refined to give space to even more organically-driven stories..
    I don't know if the main quest is the reason for this issue though.. (i really hope it's not :???:)
  12. Count_Morfetico

All kinds of problems with the main quest

The problem of the main quest is it's existence.
    I get why they want to make an intro video, a quest and all that, but to me it doesn't work very well with a simulation in most cases.
    To give an example, i've played a certain amount of hours of starbound long time ago, and every time it feels like something was getting in the way of the full potential.. then I saw some video-review where they said the major problem of starbound was the main quest... and I think they're right!
    Then after that I've played Kenshi, and boom. No main quest, nothing. Just the world, you, and what you will do to survive..
    Just like some game made by TW, that also hasn't a main quest and was lot of fun...
    :iamamoron:
  13. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

Also, can you tell me anything about the Battle of Pendraic?
    NEVER MIND!
  14. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

Do you have a quick question? Never mind!
    Nooooo! I Yield! Pls stop! hahaha
    Seems odd rereading his 2018 Dev Blog and comparing his aspirations to current dialogue.
    Well, rereading that it's kinda sad.. "Also, more lords have backstories and those backstories matter more in how the game unfolds."
    It doesn't really matters atm..
    Ideally all game text would go through some creative writer who would at least liven it up, and won't just correct mistakes.
    Yeah, for sure. It's the little things that together put some soul into the game..
  15. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

That was really nice feature. Well, as you know, Bannerlord has no such things.
    I was hyped about the cultural differences that were planned for bannerlord, where men and women would have different social roles based on culture, but apparently that was dropped.
    The feature from warband was really nice indeed.
  16. Count_Morfetico

Eliminate a faction - Forever

In warband they had some time after losing all the fiefs, and if they didn't take any fief, the faction would be eliminated. Or it was Diplomacy mod? Can't remember for sure...
    But I don't mind if they made the same here.
  17. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

there should be more options in the game in general, not only dialogues
    yeah, for sure.

I feel like even Fallout 4's dialogue system is better than the one currently in place
    Well, i guess it's not THAT bad... hehehe but goin in that path

The one "mark my name.." is exactly the same one from warband iirc..
  18. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

they'll be having us debug it too
    Maybe when they add vocalisation we'll have to debug it.. smh
    there should be more dialogue options, meaningful ones, is all I ask..
  19. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

Yes, it is nice to know
    It was annoying me so much lately hehe
  20. Count_Morfetico

Death of enemy lord - is it even meaningful ATM?

I thought they were dying in 'ai combat' outside of player as well.. oh schucks =|
Top Bottom