Search results

1. Trait modifier indication on dialogue options

The trait system is currently a real mystery... the player really has no idea which choices are affecting which traits, or if they are even effecting them at all. I have seen traits increase after completing certain quests and in certain ways, so I know that our actions affect the traits. For...
  2. Lock for garrison troops

After loading up my city with elite troops in the garrison, I split off my companions to wage some war and the first thing they did was head to the city to grab all those elite garrison troops, with a simpsons-style "yoink:. So please, lets have a "lock" option for garrisons so that no one...
  3. Why don't my family members fight in tournaments any more?

As per title. My wife doesn't fight in tournaments any more when shes in the main party. If in another army or hanging out in the town she will though. It used to be that all of your companions and family members would join tournaments all the time if they were in the main party.
  4. Scaling of requirements for sending companions on quests

On my most current playthrough, Ive been experimenting with sending companions to complete quests. Started off innocently enough... usually the skill requirement was something around 20 in a given skill for a companion to qualify. Send them on their way and they come back in a couple weeks...
  5. Party screen - Sorting options

It would make for a nice feature for the party screen to have some sorting options for the various troop types. For example: -Sort by Tier, so that troops are listed from highest to lowest, top to bottom -Sort by faction Sorting both ways together would group all your T5 empire troops...
  6. Patrols (Castle/Town)

What if, in addition to the stationed militia, castles and towns spawned an army called a 'patrol' The patrol would leave their town or castle and actively hunt down bandits (or warring armies) within a certain radius from their home area. (of course, running from stuff that is stronger than...
  7. Arranging marraiges

Currently, when trying to marry off a child, the "suitable candidate" response works in a top down fashion from eligible candidates in the clan. So, lets say, your son is 20, and you find a good partner for him... her clan leader will not offer her if there are older single women in the clan...
  8. Troop Auto-Sort (Party Screen)

It would make for a nice feature for the party screen to have some sorting options for the various troop types. For example: -Sort by Tier, so that troops are listed from highest to lowest, top to bottom -Sort by faction Sorting both ways together would group all your T5 empire troops...
  9. Diplomacy - Clans should come to you

Seems a bit odd that the only way to recruit new clans into your kingdom is to seek them out... especially as your power and renown grow. Also if their current ruler isnt taking good care of them (they have no fiefs) Clans should be inclined to seek you out and request to join "the winning team".
  10. Better system for awarding fiefs needed

Currently, when running your own kingdom, it becomes quite a mess when you start expanding territory. This is because the current election system allows only 3 clans to bid for the conquered fief with no real rhyme or reason as to who wants it. Even as ruler there is no real override or way to...
  11. Too many women on the battlefield!

I'm noticing waaaaaaaay too many women nobles leading armies. And whats worse is they dont even have combat equipment like armor or weapons.. they just run around the battlefield in a dress punching things. And often getting killed. So beyond the immersion breaking nature of this, it kills...
  12. Issuing kingdom commands on the campaign map

There's an old strategy game I really love called Majesty. One of its unique features is that you don't really control the units, they have their own AI behavior and basically do what they want. However, you can "steer" their behavior by flagging bounties, to kill a monster, explore an area...
  13. Mercenary and bounty hunter contracts

Currently, I see the AI setting up all these contracts to get mercenaries to fight for them. Yet as the player, it is very inconvenient... you have to fight and release to gain relations with the group, then hunt down the group leader, then convince them to work for you. And even then, they...
  14. Give me a reason to assign a governor!

Currently, there is zero tangible benefit to assigning a governor to your city or castle. Indeed, things run just as smoothly without one, and you don't have to hamstring the growth of any of your characters by leaving them there: Cons of assigning a governor: -This character effectively...
  15. More avenues for Medic XP gain

Currently, medic is on my list of "bottlenecked" skills, which are very difficult to gain, and you can only have 4 characters learning it at any time. But why is the xp for this skill only limited to the party leader/surgeon? I mean, everybody can learn to do a field dressing. And we...
  16. Improving relations through combat

Relations with nobles (and family) should always have a tiny gain when fighting side by side. Both in the same party and when fighting along side other armies. Shield brothers make best brothers! I find it strange that I have a better relationship with some lord from another kingdom whose...
  17. Married, with children

A story of my gameplay last night: My firstborn son is 21, figure its time to start looking for a wife for him. After over 20 minutes (real time) of searching through the encyclopedia (no age fliter....) I find a good candidate. Travel to the clan leader...want to discuss a proposal. So he...
  18. High level perks and skill caps

Hi guys, really enjoying the game so far. I'm at the point in my first playthrough where skills are capping out (level 24) and realizing that to reach the high level perks requires some very specific attribute and focus point assignment... it it is even possible at all. From what I gather, you...
  19. Does recruiting clans in your own kingdom work properly?

I recruited about a half dozen clans, and then over the course of an in game day they all left. Found one right away, spent a bunch of gold to get him back in, then he immediately left again. Went back to an earlier save, spent influence on them, they still all left. My empire is really...
Top Bottom