Search results

1. Flesson19

Crossbow or Bow?

I have always been a bow person until 1 week ago. I tried crossbow and love it. The skill gains early on blow the bow away. For me though, the crossbow is much better short to mid range, 50m or less, but I feel more accurate long range with a bow, but a cross bow with the right perks can 1 shot, headshot anyone an I am sure later with higher skill and Best crossbow I would think you could 1 shot anyone with just a normal hit. I am still learning it but crossbow for me
  2. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

+1 folks. The devs are busy at work, flesson et al.
    First the crashes happened after the 1.6.2 hotfix, which this is what this thread is for, things related to the beta branch. A bug report can help but that is the purpose of this thread. Also the devs are busy, so busy they can't take 2 or 3 minutes to make a one sentence post. Nice to you got inside knowledge and know their schedule. With your inside knowledge of their schedule, when is 1.6.3 coming out? Who needs a dev, we got you with all the knowledge
  3. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

<crickets> nice to know our questions and concerns draw attention from TW
  4. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

@MArdA TaleWorlds the hotfix on the 9th fixec copy and paste for smithing, but just tried and appears broke yet again
  5. Flesson19

I hate other lords summoning my companion parties

Could we get a request popup (similar to ransom offers) of an offer to take one of your parties into an army. Then let us choose yes or no with a relationship penalty if we choose no.
    another great idea, theres 2 good ones on the board now
  6. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Well it's Wednesday so maybe we can at least get word from @Dejan
  7. Flesson19

I hate other lords summoning my companion parties

I do agree we should be able to control that our parties should be able to auto decline joining an army. But that could be maybe a -2 relation penalty each time or something like that. One point is yes we should help out during war but with how influence is earned there is always someone with enough influence to summon people so its really a non stop call for people. other point is we release out other parties so they can gather troops but every time we release them we know the instant they have 40% they will get summoned, TW needs to implement a better system for it. Simple solution make a check mark to auto decline but suffer a relation loss by doing it, just like in Warband when you didn't report to the Marshall. With this system I just hold all my companion parties in my army since I know releasing them means they will lose a battle and get captured soon
  8. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

The clown world is the only real world.
    The % chance on interactions seems more accurate. Marriage dialogue rates actually seem real. I don't need to reload 20 times because I keep failing 90% swooning diaologue.
    funny you mention that as I failed a 90% roll three straight playthroughs.
    And is it just me or have the devs been more quiet than usual?
  9. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Dear developers, should we expect the 1.6.3 update this week?
    probably get word on wednesday or thursday
  10. Flesson19

In Progress 1.6.2 encycolpedia culture not showing

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I loaded a new game last night and culture showed, not sure if it was pushed someplace but might want to check and see if its resolved
  11. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

I'm getting constant rebellions in my current playthrough (I'm king of Vlandia).

Just had three in a row in very quick concession (Jalmarys, Rhotae , Pen cannoc) and a whole load of others before that. Pen cannoc has probably rebelled close to 10 times in this playthrough. It's frustrating and not adding any enjoyment at all to have them this frequent. I know it's tied to certain mechanics but the threshold for triggering the rebellion needs to be raised because this is just tedious.
    there are 2 policies that give a total of +3 loyalty which cancels out the culture penalty and with a governor of the same culture its a bit easier to hold a town, I do have a video that shows how to help stabilize your town
  12. Flesson19

In Progress Caravans getting stuck on campaign map

Caravans are getting stuck on the campaign map between Akkalat and Odakh. It happens from time to time not everytime they get there, They can smetimes just get stuck or rubber band between the 2 towns. Reloading the game seems to solve it till it happens again. I will upload my save which is...
  13. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

@MArdA TaleWorlds It appears the copy/paste is broke again for smithing, it works as long as you stay in the smithy, but once you leave it clears itself
  14. Flesson19

Town prosperity

The prosperity of towns go out of control as the game advances. I see many hitting over 6k easily which does cause problem, more over food as it gets harder to feed people because of it. One simple way to fix it would be to make a bigger prosperity drift like we have for loyalty and security...
  15. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Is there another Turkish Holiday happening. Most of TW has been very quiet recently
    Not sure why we can't get small updates maybe once a week. "We have just started testing the new patch so maybe 1-3 weeks or testing is going slow so not this week for sure". Doesn't need to be accurate just a small update, a sentence or two once a week I don't think is much. This is early access and we are all a team (including players) working together to get the best product out in it's best form.
    Cmon TW, don't keep us in the dark, we are all a "team"
    @Dejan

Also major steam DB activity
  16. Flesson19

ok, I do miss ya, I don't want to complain but praise you, things are harder to get done with ya...

ok, I do miss ya, I don't want to complain but praise you, things are harder to get done with ya gone, still cant get strugia wrokshops fixed, they are still terrible. But it's all good, Not sure if your gonna work on your new project you talked about awhile back, if you d Id love to know about it
  17. Flesson19

miss ya bud, hope all is well

miss ya bud, hope all is well
  18. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Don't you know then when art they going to release the patch from beta branch?
    No, they don't know yet as they are still testing it. I used to give estimates from the info I receive but people determine that is a deadline and call me out for it, hence the signature I keep So I just keep my comments and information I get from the devs to my channel and not here
    That's my Tony
  19. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Obviously...
    I can't give away all my secrets
  20. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Where did you get this info from?
    devs
Top Bottom