Search results

1. Danate

???

You disgust me
  2. Danate

How old are you, and how much you love this game?

25 and I hate this game called Bannerlord.

Warband is lit though
  3. Danate

To those unhappy with the progress

Move on they're better games out there.
  4. Danate

Are we wrong or are the devs wrong

They don't give a **** about their community. An not listening to us has made this game obsolete.
  5. Danate

Serious Question

Yeah true. Unfortunate but I guess we’ll see.
  6. Danate

Serious Question

Problem is it’s not a strong basis at all.
    The way I see it they accidentally made a fantastic game in Warband and the way we are going it won’t be any different. Prove me wrong.
  7. Danate

Serious Question

I’m not ignoring it, but the fact is the more modding tools there seem to be the less of the good game is left. Bethesda has dumbed their games down to appeal to bigger audiences and it worked but for a long time fan such as myself it’s only made newer entries a big uh sandbox if you will it’s a good entry to a role playing game but without mods it’s pretty bad and boring. Yea the modding tools are very good I’ve used them myself but they have become lazy with the generic casual saying “modders will fix it!”.

i believe TaleWorlds is going the same direction with this half crafted game. Sure the mods will be great in single player and even probably multiplayer. But if that’s all we care about they might as well give us all the modding tools now and stop making their game. It’s dead anyway
  8. Danate

Serious Question

TaleWorlds will be the new Bethesda. Half made game and put it up for models to make it somewhat enjoyable.
    Am disgusted bad game.
  9. Danate

Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Hello yes I am new and need clan please respond
  10. Danate

Serious Question

I do not like this game probably never will. 8 years and we get a load of garbage.
    Move on the game is ****
  11. Danate

[NABB] Free Agents

Name: Danate
    TaleWorlds: Danate
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/25567431/
    Preferred Class: archer
    Optional other contact: no
  12. Danate

SODT #1 June 6, 2020 - Completed

Name: Maximillian Qutio
    Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1971539178
    Main Class: Ranger
    Region: Wakanda
  13. Danate

Any interest for an NA tournament?

Word on the street is that Gorlock is afraid of playing again after his embarrassing comeback defeat in Mole's Tolls. I heard that the loss had a huge mental toll on him, with the loss having diminished the outlook on his one and only tournament win. I also heard that he had to use the last of his WPL money to wipe away his tears.

The people of Calradia patiently await the day that Gorlock musters the courage to once again try to earn his second championship title.

true story i witnessed it all
  14. Danate

This game is really bad

Bruh, how you gonna **** talk then say "join my clan."

You're a nobody.

Bye bye
  15. Danate

This game is really bad

Footwork still exists. Everything you've listed here are things that can be adjusted rather easily. That means within this year of early access they're either addressed or they aren't. If they aren't, modders will pick up the slack, and adjust values to make the game we all want. Add custom servers after that, and you've got Warband 2.0. Having gripes about the current state of the game is fine, but making broad statements like "the game is ****" is getting old. Everyone in the competitive community is well aware of the issues the game has atm.

That's fair. And i hope you're right that they can fix it
  16. Danate

This game is really bad

Okay they dumbed down every mechanic to the game, it's slow to the point it caters to bad players to catch up. Everyone an thing tanks hits like it's a full invasion boss. Footwork doesn't exist anymore, neither does chambers.
    The reason Warband had such a good mp following was because of the good mechanics. I don't feel any of these mechanics carry over in a efficient way.
    All they have done these last 8 years is make a realistic medieval game with no sight for competitive.
    NA comp has gone from fastest to medium to slower than slowest from launch of warband to ea bannerlord. Not sure why but it's what it is.
Top Bottom