Search results

1. Sparring Npcs while you calmly talk to the banker?

Well to the point... When you enter an arena (just the arena, not fighting quite yet), you can talk to the tourny master or watch the two dudes smack each other in the ring. Well I've redone zendar, and i'm adding a sparring ring.. thing. And I want the same effect. I can't seem to get it...
  2. Is everyone from the phillipines or something?

Why is everyone the same exact height? Its like when your in Manila... when your from the U.S.A. Everyone is all the same hieght... maybe i'm just dumb and missing something?
  3. A little help please

(I saw this somewhere, but i can't find it at all; if you could link me the topic, thanks!) Is there a way to let nearby parties (besides lord parties) join battles? uh I know theres a script that allows it, but i can't see where its used...
  4. Adding NPC help

So i've added an npc. Gave him the moralities and all the dialog. Hes like all the rest. But when it comes to talking to any of the companions, they all have the wrong text. Except when it comes to the payement part. So i added another npc, and had my two new npcs like each other instead of...
  5. Tired of bieng rejected fiefs?

Ever spent several thousand denars worth of troops taking a city or castle? Has your lord deeply irked you by denying you your prize (such as Ylen? maybe Rivacheg? Uxhal?)? Well, after a few minutes searching (the module system) its really easy to change that. (Most modders could do this, just...
Top Bottom