Search results

1. Mammoet

About the Server Department

It is now almost a month since the newest version went up and with 1.0 released after almost two years of development its time to take things easier as a whole. Since I started my (first) full-time job I have had less time for modding and playing games. And so I have not been very active the...
  2. Mammoet

OSP Shaders Barabas' shaders

Hello! I heavily edited the shaders for warband and I would like to share :smile: Beware, this is only for modders, not adviseable to apply to any existing mod without tweaking it! If you don't know what this is, it;'s probably not for you. Most important new features: -Colored specular maps...
  3. Mammoet

Screenshots and Videos!

This is the thread for screenshots, videos and recordings of whatever kind you can think of as long as they are Vikingr-related. This post contains a list of recorded battles with the most renowned events and matches we have fought since the release of Vikingr. If any uploaded videos are...
  4. Mammoet

Bugs & Problems

Please provide a most detailed description as possible of the bug/problem so we can fix/help you fast & efficiently!  :)
  5. Mammoet

Vikingr 0.90 - DOWNLOAD HERE

Brief Overview After many long months of toil and smithying, the Vikingr devlopment team is proud to present Vikingr 0.90 for the Warband community. We have strived to recreate history in the golden age of the Vikings whose influence upon much of Northern Europe is without equal. Fight with the...
  6. Mammoet

Crazy RGL Warning

Anyone any idea what causes this kind of error? I've got no idea what went wrong where.
  7. Mammoet

Vikingr 0.84 - DOWNLOAD HERE

Brief Overview After many long months of toil and smithying, the Vikingr devlopment team is proud to present Vikingr 0.84 for the Warband community. We have strived to recreate history in the golden age of the Vikings whose influence upon much of Northern Europe is without equal. Fight with the...
  8. Mammoet

Improvements for .81->.82

Here we can discuss things that are in need of a change in order to improve the overal gameplay balance. The things I think are the most in need of a change are: Haeftmace Currently it is quite useless. To me it looks like a relativly light weapon with a specialized function, namely shredding...
  9. Mammoet

Game version??

When I checked to see what is the newest version today the downloads page said (and still says) : "Mount&Blade: Warband most recent stable version is 1.126. Please use one of the links below to download it (~580 MBytes). " Now I'm totally confused, did they find a severe bug that suddenly...
Top Bottom