Search results

1. Gab

Ikea Knight's Beta Recap

Haha cheers mate, thanks for the wonderful thread. It's been a long way, and I certainly hope that once Early Access comes to an end and the game is finished, we will be able to look fondly at this time and recognize just how much the game improved since, and what a worthy successor it turned...
  2. Gab

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Noudelle has contributed massively to this beta, some of you are taking this light-hearted quip too seriously. I will say though that the sentiment behind it is more than fair, when TW says "learning and mastering the game's much-improved combat mechanics" it's as if they were unaware of all the...
  3. Gab

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Agreed, played that for a while, wasn't impressed. Anyway good luck with your future endeavours.
  4. Gab

mount and blade bannerlord wont start

Do you have any mods installed? I assume not since you reinstalled, but check this folder "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord - Beta\Modules", there should only be "Native" inside there. Anyway I suggest posting here for technical support...
  5. Gab

Spears are too overpowered

Semantics, the lack of stun enables that problem to take place. Yes, my point, which you kept misinterpreting. Sure, doomed is hyperbolic, but unless you're up against beginners the chances are slim (especially if the players involved don't make simple mistakes, as in the video). What...
  6. Gab

Semantics, the lack of stun enables that to happen. The point is solving the problem, as I already said, I don't care how it happens, however this type of stun has proven to be an effective solution and it is what seems to me the most reasonable, as again, the lack of it makes the current...
  7. Gab

Which causes another, more serious problem, which is the subject of the debate and what you seem to be ignoring. It's not that I "feel entitled to a free hit" as you've put it, the free hit isn't the point here (and you know it), it's that I want a solution to the problem, it could be this or...
  8. Gab

The fact you call it a non problem goes to show. Saying that I "feel entitled" to a free hit is just being obtuse and refusing to see the reasoning behind the change. You're right though, if you want to see Skirmish games where spears are dominant and any 1vsX potential is non-existent, we will...
  9. Gab

Worked very well meaning it kept spears as effective support weapons while forcing theirs users to position themselves correctly and time their attacks carefully rather than spamming. You don't have to try every single idea to evaluate it, I don't see much sense in dismissing one idea as a cheap...
  10. Gab

It worked very well to solve this issue, and I'd take the cardiac arrest any day over op spears. Can you offer a better alternative?
  11. Gab

Again, nothing dishonest there, nor cherry picking. You responded to me while I was referring to something you said in your initial post, claiming that you never said it, and I showed you that you did. Feel free to view it as you like, though. Judging by the strawmen it seems that you're not...
  12. Gab

Nothing dishonest about it, first because you stated "I never said it", which was wrong, and also what I was trying to tell you with this sentence "however fighting Krex in a 1vs1 should've given you the idea that spears are not useless whatsoever in such a scenario as you appeared to believe"...
  13. Gab

Ok... I could also write an essay explaining the differences between fighting with and without a shield, but that's totally besides the point, I wasn't trying to tell you which one is more effective, that seems rather obvious. The point being that it's not only a "spear and shield" problem...
  14. Gab

Most of spears' issues are exacerbated in Skirmish and groupfighting situations rather than dueling for reasons that I've previously explained, however fighting Krex in a 1vs1 should've given you the idea that spears are not useless whatsoever in such a scenario as you appeared to believe...
  15. Gab

Thank you to the Taleworlds team!

Well done, you're dedicated.
  16. Gab

Having arguments presented to you and reacting with "your reponse is literally X" or "sPeArs aRe oP" shows that you're not even making an effort to try to understand.
  17. Gab

You might not be new to the series but you clearly don't have much experience in Bannerlord. Nothing rude, or personal about it, it's just what transpires from the false statements that you have written yourself. In that case though I don't see why continuing to argue about something you know...
  18. Gab

Suit yourself. I'm not going to be nice if someone acts purposely obtuse and refuses to see any argument in favour of continuing to ask for this or that buff out of sheer ignorance.
  19. Gab

Seems pretty clear that he's not willing to see anyone's view in the first place.
  20. Gab

https://steamcommunity.com/id/NamakanZ There you go. Post screenshots once he kicked your ass.