Search results

1. Gab

Looking for an artillery regiment.

Hello there! A friend and I are currently looking for an artillery regiment to join. We're both experienced in M&B, and my friend also has command experience. If possible, we'd like a regiment where there are no rank restrictions on who's able to fire cannons. Furthermore, if you do have a...
  2. Gab

Making scenes.

Hello there! Making scenes on demand, if you need a scene don't hesitate to send me a private message. Can do that for Native or any module really, Persistent World included. Not an expert, but I know how to use the editor and did some stuff here and there in past. The only reason I do this is...
  3. Gab

Help with rigging

Hello there! I recently started making 3d models since I have future projects, my main problem though is rigging. The programs I use are Zbrush and 3ds max. If anyone out there is experienced in rigging on 3ds max, please add me on steam since I really need some tips! Many thanks. My steam...
  4. Gab

Help with rigging

Hello there! I recently started making 3d models since I have future projects, my main problem though is rigging. The programs I use are Zbrush and 3ds max. If anyone out there is experienced in rigging on 3ds max, please add me on steam since I really need some tips! Many thanks. My steam...
  5. Gab

Profiles deleting when restarting game

Hello everyone, basically I had a problem where if I created a new character, or tried to delete one, if I restarted the game it either wasn't deleted or created. So I deleted the profile.dat file and now if I create a character and then restart the game, it's not there anymore. Any help, please?
  6. Gab

Best SP mod right now?

Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of M&B (indeed I really played it too much), but lately I got bored of multiplayer and the various MP mods like PW and such (which in my opinion became unplayable if you are alone), so I wanted to play a good SP mod, and there are so many good ones that I don't know...
  7. Gab

Looking for regiment

Hello, I'm looking for a nice regiment, maybe not overpopulated. If you want me to join add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ghosk Thank you! EDIT: Sorry if I didn't state it, I'm looking for an EU regiment!
  8. Gab

IA Formations - options

What is it? Should I activate it? What do you think? Thank you. :)
  9. Gab

Joining a faction?

How can I do that? Thank you.
  10. Gab

Modding section?

It would be cool to start modding on Viking Conquest, what about adding a modding section? :)
  11. Gab

Stuck in main story.

Hello everyone, after several bugs, crashes, and seeing The Fleet roaming around on the land laggy as hell, I experienced (sadly) a new bug. I experienced this bug BEFORE the hotfix, so I don't know if it has been resolved or not. Well, this is the quest I have: The problem is that, when I...
  12. Gab

Falling from horses.

I stabbed a guy fresh-spawned on a horse, in Thor's Champion mode, well he fell off and I chopped his head. It's proved, people can fall from horses, 10/10 I love this DLC already.
  13. Gab

Can't continue the story!

Hello kind devs, after several crashes in single player (Using an AMD video card 7850 series if that matters), I tried to play the story mode. Well after going to meet that fisherman in the first village (Sorry but I can't remember those complicated names  :mrgreen:) he started talking etc. etc...
  14. Gab

Best mod?

What's the best mod to play right now? (Please don't tell me PW, PF or that shiet, thanks).
  15. Gab

Looking for Heavy RP clan

Looking for heavy roleplay clan. You can reply to this thread.
  16. Gab

Torrent download?

Hello guys. I saw this mod and I thought it was great and it was worth a chance, the problem is that my wifi sometimes dies and reprends in like 5 minutes, but when I download and wifi dies the download stops and I have to re-do everything again. I have time just to download like 600 MB or stuff...
  17. Gab

Alive? :(

Hey, I saw recently some very OLD videos of this mod. I like it too much (at least from videos asd)  and would like to download it, but.. is it alive??
  18. Gab

Drummers?

Is there a way to let drummers play?
  19. Gab

Writing mistakes

Hello, I tried the mod today and it's absolutely awesome even if I am at start (and I generally don't like mods) though I already found 2 writing mistakes in Italy. Ex: When you recruit some men there's "Italian Mounted Sergreants" (i think it should be Sergeants and not Sergreants) and the king...