Search results

1. Jabarkis

B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Fourth Release - Archery Trailer Download
  2. Jabarkis

Download link and main info! [latest ver 0.0.82e -- 19 Jun 2016]

Very useful information, thank you! And it looks like the .obj import will work for my purposes. I'll PM you a .vta file in a little bit, but I think my problem is probably solved, at least as far as my experiments have gone. Thank you for the speedy reply and for the links and everything...
  3. Jabarkis

Thanks everyone! And I'm available to work on trailers for other mods, too ;)
  4. Jabarkis

Download link and main info! [latest ver 0.0.82e -- 19 Jun 2016]

I've been reading through this thread looking for information on OpenBRF's support, or otherwise, of the .vta vertex animation format and I was disappointed to see that it wasn't supported. As a user of XSI I don't have access to an MD3 exporter, so I'm unable, with the current capabilities of...
  5. Jabarkis

It's worth remembering Papa's method for making these animations - I film him and then Papa essentially rotoscopes the animations from frames of the filmed footage. A lot of the perceived strangeness in the wrist therefore comes from a combination of a fairly basic in-game rig (with crude...
  6. Jabarkis

Many thanks for the kind feed-back :) And anyone who is interested: as my signature says, my video-capture and editing services are available for other projects on request. Just send me a PM and I'll get down to consultation with you on what you want for your promotional videos as soon as I can!
  7. Jabarkis

Modelling, texturing and importing tutorial - which sword would you like to see?

Hello everyone, I'm planning on writing (over as long as a few months!) a tutorial on modelling, texturing and importing a weapon into Warband (for use in single-player and multiplayer). There are already several fine tutorials on this topic, and I propose to do nothing more than consolidate...