Search results

1. Unresolved Throwing axes bugged & arena graphics glitch etc.

Throwing axes have "unknown" damage type and also can't be used as 1H weapons. (I assume they should have a melee mode like javelins and throwing knives) Faces of dead characters (including the player) in arena combat (and possibly elsewhere) revert to some weird looking default model after...
  2. My warband cd key is gone?

Hello Taleworlds. I bought a copy of warband some years back, in 2011 iirc, and now when I was about to reinstall it I could no longer see my cd key on the website like before. In fact, warband doesn't even show up under my games anymore. I always fetched the key from my account on the website...
  3. Where can I find a detailed post about the stamina system?

First off, I really love the mod. So I basically cant find a detailed post about how the mechanics of the stamina system works. While it's fairly obvious how it affects the player it's more difficult to understand how it affects the AI troops, your own troops and companions. I love the way it...
  4. Request: manual installation alternative

Hello, I love this mod. There is just one thing to spoil the woundrous experience in this eden of wargaming. I'm on a mac, which has 100% good Warband wrappers these days btw, and on a mac it is much more convenient to do a manual install than to use the workarounds needed for opening .exe...
  5. Fantomen says hi.

Cheerio, new player. Didn't see a "introduce yourself" sticky or the like, hence the new topic. So, I'm a girl, filmmaker, lives in Gothenburgh Sweden. Has two kids and does, apart from the filming, mostly political activist stuff like hiding immigrants and shouting at policemen and the like...
Top Bottom