Search results

1. MightyMidgit

Resolved General Mod Tools Launcher Crashes Immediately on Launch (I have tried EVERYTHING)

This is not a crash report so much as it is a plea for technical support in preventing the game from crashing. Summary: I have been trying and trying to get the modding tools to launch, but I can't seem to get it to work. From my understanding (and the instructions devs gave here), you are...
  2. MightyMidgit

Cannot Launch Mod Tools (I have tried EVERY solution that has worked for everyone else)

I have been trying and trying to get the modding tools to launch, but I can't seem to get it to work. From my understanding, you are supposed to launch the game through the tool's launcher and press CTRL+E in the main game menu (when running the regular game, CTRL+E does nothing on the game...
  3. MightyMidgit

Cannot Launch Modding Tools (I have tried EVERYTHING)

I have been trying and trying to get the modding tools to launch, but I can't seem to get it to work. From my understanding, you are supposed to launch the game through the tool's launcher and press CTRL+E in the main game menu (when running the regular game, CTRL+E does nothing on the game...
  4. MightyMidgit

In Progress [beta e1.5.1] Creating Custom Groups with F7 then Giving Formation Orders Crashes Game

Summary: Started a battle on defense against a larger army interfering with my siege. Immediately when beginning the battle, I split my huge archer army into 4 about even groups using the F7 key. Once formed, I give formation orders to spread out (F3 then F3). The game crashes immediately. I...
  5. MightyMidgit

Resolved [beta e1.5.1] Crash When Finishing Auto-battle Siege after Making Peace

Summary: I was besieging the final castle owned by the Southern Empire. One of my vassals proposed a peace deal with them during the map siege (taking down the walls and offensive weaponry). I had sufficient power to auto-battle it with ease, so I did. The moment I selected the option to send...
  6. MightyMidgit

Level 29 is max level?

It is Spring 13, 1092, and I have reached level 30 technically (and legitimately), but no matter how much experience I get, I cannot reach level 30. I am stuck at level 29 with 1142310 out of the needed 983831 exp required to level. I find it odd that the devs capped levels at 29. In Warband...
  7. MightyMidgit

Resolved [beta e1.5] Talking to any notable NPC inside Argoron Crashes game every time.

Summary: I claimed the last city of the Northern Empire, Argoron, and immediately payed for peace with the Northern Empire through a mercenary faction. It is the only city I own. Talking to any notable NPC inside Argoron crashes the game. This causes issues, because I cannot complete quests to...
  8. MightyMidgit

Field Drills to Train Troops (and level Medicine)

So many suggestions of alternative methods to train troops involve passive features such as training in cities or improvements to leadership training perks. To put it simply, that is boring. Right now, the only real way to train troops is bandit hunting, and depending on your army setup, you...
  9. MightyMidgit

Resolved Aserai Castle Wall Pathing Sends Units Through Impassable Tower

Summary: When besieging or defending in certain Aserai castles, there is a pathing issue on one of the walls. Troops think they can pass through a tower, but the tower entrances are sealed or unreachable. The tower is the middle front tower of the castle. How to Reproduce: Start or defend a...
  10. MightyMidgit

Resolved Gang Leader Needs Weapons Quest not Removing Weapons from Inventory

Summary: In the Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest (I think that's the quest title), you are tasked with securing a number of weapons of a certain type to give the the leader. The few times I have done it, I have always been asked to give 15 one-handed axes of any quality. However, when completing...
  11. MightyMidgit

Because I move too fast, I have eliminated all bandit groups...

In my most recent playthrough, I decided to play with the fastest possible map movement speed. I am Khuzait using nothing but horse archers (sieges are a pain, but I win most large battles without losing hardly any units by micromanaging my large horse archer party), use the Khuzait racial...
  12. MightyMidgit

Barren Towns

Villages seem to have a lot of life in them. You can see people working in many various locations and otherwise going about their lives. This is great! But, many towns don't have that same life in them. I haven't done an exact count, but it feels like the number of NPCs in a town is the same in...
  13. MightyMidgit

Resolved In battles with large troop disparity, one side spawns no troops.

Summary: In a battle where there is a HUGE difference between the number of troops on each side, such a single player against an army of 1000+ or an army of 1000+ against 3 looters, the lower side does not spawn any troops, making the battle impossible to continue. How to Reproduce: Remove all...
  14. MightyMidgit

Resolved Unable to speak with your own noble prisoners.

Summary: When speaking to a prisoner you captured (using the dialog icon in the party menu), the prison says, "I am not allowed to speak with you," just like when they are a prisoner in some other noble's dungeon. You should be able to speak with your own prisoners. How to Reproduce: Capture...
  15. MightyMidgit

Make Looters Actual Looters

This is kind of a joke suggestion, but I think it would be interesting even if only as a mod. Yesterday I ran into my first 100+ looter party. There were 130 or so of these buggers, and even noble parties avoided such a force. I decided to take it out, and what did I find? It had about 20...
  16. MightyMidgit

Victory Through Execution Should Not Be So Easy

~~ YOU CAN VOTE FOR ANY NUMBER OF CHOICES IN THE POLL! ~~ Bannerlord gives the player the option to execute any captured lords and nobles. If the player feels so inclined, they can eliminate every single noble in the game and win by default in less than 1 in-game year. Currently there is no way...
  17. MightyMidgit

BL Coding Is it possible to give foot units Mounted Archer combat AI?

The gist of my custom unit is an "assassin" type that uses bows and throwing knives. It uses light armor, so it is fragile, but it has very high athletics, bow, and throwing skills. (I have poison arrows and daggers in the works as well using the damage over time ability of fire but not as...
  18. MightyMidgit

[Beta e1.4.0] Projectiles now dealing ridiculous damage.

Summary: Damage calculations for projectiles in the game has changed, making them deal ridiculous damage. Note that my throwing skill in the image below is 23 and that the javelins are only tier 2. Also with good armor I was dealt 83 damage by a javelin in the arm while backpedaling. This damage...
  19. MightyMidgit

Marriageable Freedom, Romancing, Courtship, and Family: a complete love-life and progeny overhaul suggestion

~~ YOU CAN VOTE FOR ANY NUMBER OF CHOICES IN THE POLL! ~~ *** Civil and constructive discussion only, please. If you must argue with someone, take it to personal conversations. *** Currently in the game, marriage is a chore that bears very few benefits and is severely lacking in complexity...
  20. MightyMidgit

Unresolved Horses Getting Stuck Behind Spikes in Arena

Summary: In the Tyal arena model (so any arena with the same or similar arena map), there are wooden spikes bordering the arena. If a horse charges directly into them, they can often clip through them and get stuck. This has happened multiple times in my playthroughs, and I finally have a video...
Top Bottom