Search results

1. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Repeated crashing. Save file unplayable.

Summary: My current save file crashes anytime I talk to an NPC. I've tried talking to a village npc notable to turn in a quest, talking to merchants in towns, and enemy lord npcs before battle. After about one line of dialogue, the game crashes. This started happening after finishing a...
  2. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress Party stuck on disbanding

Summary: My player character died of old age. I was in prison at the time. After choosing an heir, my original party began to disband, but never fully disbanded. It is stuck at 0/20 party members and "disbanding" in the party menu screen. This counts as one of the four parties my clan may have...
  3. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Troops have negative weight 1.5.9

Summary: Troops have negative weight and cause the party to be overburdened very easily. This seems to apply to the player character as well because after being defeated and the only member in the party, you are over burdened with a negative troop value. In the screen shot, I have 8 pack animals...
  4. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress Siege AI Defender Ladder Issue

Summary: In many of the sieges I have defended, the AI only protects one of the two ladders or not at all. This allows troops to flow into the castle and usually open the gates. In some sieges there is an excess of troops standing in front of the gate while hardly any are on the walls...
  5. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Prodigal Son Quest Causes Crash

Summary: The Prodigal Son quest causes a crash. When you go inside the house, the person you are trying to rescue starts to cower and then runs out of the building. After you kill the thugs the game will crash if the Son has already fled. In certain locations it is possible to kill the thugs...
  6. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress Lady Needs a Tutor Quest Bug

Summary: I lost a battle while doing the Lady Needs a Tutor quest and got separated from my companion, Mimir. The encyclopedia says he is in Omar and when I enter the town it gives me the notification that he is there. I have checked the keep, dungeon, tavern, and around town and cannot find...
  7. Hank_the_Tank

Need More Info 1.5.5 beta Dead clan creates a new faction

This is a bit difficult to explain, but I'll try my best. I have been at war with Battania on and off again for quite some time. My faction (the Western Empire) has been struggling so I started executing any Battania lords I meet. Eventually it got to the point where I executed the last member...
  8. Hank_the_Tank

Need More Info 1.5.5 beta Garontor Castle Siege Bug

When attacking Garontor Castle, there is a spot on the ramparts where the player can be pushed into a crack between the wall and the floor and is unable to get out. This is on the left side of the map from the attackers' point of view close to where the siege tower is. Computer Specs: OS...
  9. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress 1.5.5 beta Mercenary soldiers displaying the incorrect amount to recruit

Mercenary soldiers recruited from the campaign map display the incorrect amount of denars to recruit them. A single Hired Blade shows that it will cost 680 to recruit, but the game removes 800 denars. If you go inside the tavern and talk to the mercenary directly it will remove the correct...
  10. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved 1.5.5 beta cannot donate faction leader as prisoner

I captured Rhagaea the leader of the Southern Empire. I cannot donate her to any of the dungeons in my faction. I do not have any fiefs of my own to donate her to. I can donate regular lords of the faction however. I am currently part of the Western Empire. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 64-bit...
  11. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Thractorae Castle Siege Bug 1.5.5 beta

There is a bug for the Thractorae Castle siege where you and your troops can get stuck between a siege tower and the wall if you fall off the siege tower ramp. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 64-bit GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel @...
  12. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress Companions dying after battle but can be equipped at loot menu 1.5.5 beta

In 1.5.5 beta, your companions die after the loot and prisoner menus of a battle. This creates an issue where you can equip a companion with new items you receive from the battle, only to find out they died after you close the loot menu. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 64-bit GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA...
  13. Hank_the_Tank

Need More Info Penton with two-handed swords

Encountered a companion at the tavern in Galend called "Penton with two-handed swords". Most of his dialog is error messages, but he is hirable for 180 coins. Most of his skills are 0 or very low. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 64-bit GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 CPU: Intel Core i5 @...
  14. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved 1.5.4 beta, Need Seed Grain Quest Bug

I'm not certain if this is a bug, but the Need Seed Grain quest no longer gives any relationship or renown for completing the quest. A large number of villages throughout Vlandia are offering the Need Seed Grain quest on a regular basis and every single village I complete it at I only get gold...
  15. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress 1.5.2 Beta, Town Prosperity/Loyalty-Bound Settlement Issue

My newly acquired town BaltakHand has a serious prosperity/loyalty issue. When I hover over the prosperity it says I am receiving -7 for bound settlement issues, but I hover over loyalty is says I am receiving -5. Neither of these numbers correspond to the actual number of issues my settlements...
  16. Hank_the_Tank

1.5.1/1.5.2 is playing as a horse archer decent now?

It's been a while since I last played as a horse archer character, but I know they recently updated the skills to make horse archery for the character better (granted some of those perks don't actually work yet). Is playing as a horse archer better now? What are the pros and cons of it? I'd love...
  17. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved 1.5.1 Companion Bug: Attributes and Focus Points

I have encountered two companions that do not have their attribute or focus points distributed. The game allows me to place them wherever I want and to choose relevant skills choices for leveled skills. This does not seem to create any issues, but it lets me customize these companions how I...
  18. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress 1.5.1 beta Enemy troops stuck in cliff, forced to retreat

I was part of a Sturgian army fighting a Vlandian army. We defeated the majority of their forces, but 3 crossbow men got stuck inside a cliff. All of my friendly troops surrounded the area, but neither sides could reach or damage each other. The crossbow men refused to flee despite being...
  19. Hank_the_Tank

Need More Info 1.5.1 Highland Noble Bracers extreme graphics glitch

The Highland Noble Bracers graphics/texture glitch has returned in 1.5.1 beta. It first appeared after I loaded a save where my character was wearing them. The glitch appeared on the campaign map, in combat, and on the inventory screen. As soon as I unequipped them, everything returned to...
  20. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved 1.5.1 Companion spawning with T6 armor early game

I just started a new game and started scouting out companions. I found an 80 medicine skill healer (Ifrain the Healer) and picked her up on day 19. She only had a few pieces of armor, but one of them was a T6 armor chest piece. I'm guessing this is a bug since almost all of the other companions...
Top Bottom