Search results

1. Player7

Please fix

I like the new major update we just received although there is some problems. Please fix my companion AI when i put them in "follow your sergeant!" mode my companion would ride their horses into the enemy causing them to get stuck and get wiped by damn looters..."LOOTERS" keep in mine i'm also...
  2. Player7

Clan level question and suggestions

Hi taleworld team, I appreciate all the work you all did for us making this game. I have a question on clan levels. What is the max clan level? Will you be willing to max clan level at 15? Can we have our companion married and still be in our clan like a family tree? These implemented...
  3. Player7

Odin's Cave

You are not alone we come from Friese to look for the scroll but thus got us a stick and iron nothing more.
  4. Player7

Hotfix is coming.

Idibil said:
    Thank you for all your patient and feedback.

We were working on this very hard and you will have a hotfix as soon as possible.

You know us from Brytenwalda, you know we are putting all our effort in this and always respond to players. Hotfix is coming.

Upon playing for hours I've come upon these issues which would need attention on:

1. Loading when going into settlements would sometime cause crash
    2. Going to border of map not intentionally when chasing enemy like thieves there would sometime cause crash.
    3. Horse texture not loading which makes the horse white
    4. Boat would get stuck in small island with the constant need to always have to self guide player boat around these small island unlike bridges which player pathfinding is correct.
    5. When waiting in Settlements the fps would fluctuate a lot causing frame instability. I'm running a GTX 780ti which should not be getting such with this.
    6. Background Music would sometime hear M&B Warband background music cutting in the official Viking Conquest background music while in game.
    7. Going back to Doccinga would give you a Warband village screen with a random "attack the bandits" but when clicked on there is at least 30 copies of you not moving and villagers will will attack you. Kind of eerie I'd say.
  5. Player7

What be on yer mind?

I'm thinking Arby's
  6. Player7

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 1 - Hairy Artists

hirovard said:
    if you own a village you can draft soldiers there...

On a side note it would be nice for the fief management to be much improved, especially for citys and castles

I know that but drafting all soldiers from villages to the capital instead of going village to village it would make a king life easier wouldn't you agree so?
  7. Player7

They should also make us able to draft soldier WHEN we own a few estate so we won't always have to go city to city to draft soldiers
  8. Player7

Dodes said:
    Seeing as there was as a weather system in previous MnB, signs would point to yes.

If there is I can't wait to play imagine epic killing in the rain and snow.
  9. Player7

I can't wait until the release date! When is it coming out?

Oh and will there be a weather system in bannerlord?
  10. Player7

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

I would also suggest being able to ambush troops or peasants such as farmers or trade carriage for loot. giving you an advantage to the battlefield. And one thing i've realize in the battlefield there seems to be quite a bloop where your enemy just somehow knows where you are even behind mountains and hills they just somehow knows where you are If we are able to remake the game to where you actually lead your troop to find them and the enemy leads their troop to find you otherwise just make the battlefield flat so everybody will know where everyone is. Because it's funny how you as the player wouldn't know where the enemy is but the AI enemy automatically knows where you are.

And just another suggestion. I've done studies of medieval war back then and I remember reading upon one nation I believe was Spain that used wolfs as war dog perhaps during siege we can deploy them to attack rivals that's attacking us.

And I don't know if we talked about this but Season changes and weather changes during battle and during campaign map to effect the tide of battle as well as trade embargo of that season or weather condition.
  11. Player7

WilltheGamer said:
    Added changes to power draw and power swing. Whatchu guys think?

Good idea and adding new attack swing too instead of just swinging right and left they should make you be able to swing any angle because they do look stiff and dumb just swinging right and left one at a time so perhaps making you being able to combination attack but when you do due to the heavy armor and weapon you have energy bar so you can't always do combination swing
  12. Player7

Butterscotch said:
    That sounds pretty good =D. Maybe have a character under your leadership go to a settlement or a list of settlements that you wish to recruit from, have he/she come back with those recruited. That sounds like it would be much easier to replenish your forces, especialy if you have just suffered a massive defeat lol.

Yes and when you draft you can draft a variety of soldier strength. As for your companion if they have sons while serving you and when they get old and is in death bed their son will take their position as general over their own army in your forces.
  13. Player7

Butterscotch said:
    Player7 said:
    Butterscotch said:
    Player7 said:
    kaizerkai said:
    Player7 said:
    I would also suggest having catapults and other siege weapon during siege battle as well that will make it more like a "siege war" instead of just preparing the ladders and such.
    Perhaps having one unit carry the banner in the group and during war when he does die a soldier in your group would go and take the banner to indicate that your team haven't lost yet.
    And customize-able horse armor instead of just getting a new horse each time.

And perhaps having us being able to put some soldiers in town manor so that those soldiers can guard the town from raids and such

^I agree that sieges need to be redone. With the flag idea, maybe if the defenders captured the attackers' flag it would cause a huge morale fall in attacking NPCs? (Make them fight worse or approach more slowly or something)

Also, I saw mention of allowing the player to die or something along those lines. I definitely think falling in battle should have VERY severe consequences. (like losing ALL items and moneys and significant renown at least) Also, I think that being captured by someone that truly hates you should eventually lead to an execution. Obviously almost nobody wants to start their game all over again just because they died, but the constant ransoming/escaping kind of killed immersion for me. Possibly execution could just make you take on the role of your "bastard son," (who has no renown but your stats but nerfed significantly) or something similar to that. Maybe the replacement can be a bastard brother or something if something if the character is not supposed to be old enough, or several years in game time can be passed by the game to allow for growth time. (I'm only saying 'bastard' here because it seems more right to me than suddenly going "What?? I have a brother/son???") It would be cool to make the appearance of the new character like 50% the same or something.

In complement to that, other lords clearly need to be able to die and be replaced after a period; even better if they can all have family trees. (Random lord generator probably needed)

Yeah lords and king needs to be able to age and die and perhaps their sons will be the one taking over the throne or the estate?

That's a good idea having them age but it would take a while for them to drop dead, maybe instead have a chance for them to be killed in battle or be assassinated like in Total War series. Oh it would be great to be given quests to assassinate nobles and stuff, you could either do it your self or hire a professional.

However one problem I see with aging and dying is that eventualy your character is going to die or be assassinated, but I think that it would go against this games play style and because you would have to start all over again.

In that case if I would to remake m&b series I would then make you able to age and die but you should be able to get marry and have a son who then you train and leave your skills behind so he pretty much have all the skills that you have and once the time come and you die the game switch to you playing as the Son which have all the estate that you own and the troops that you have in commend. Pretty much everything but you playing as the son will surpass you the father that had past away.

That sounds good, but there is also another problem. What about the age of the characters your companions and also your troops, eventualy they would drop dead due to age.

However a good thing about having children is if AI characters such as lords were to have many children they would each be a contender to there fathers position in which it would create a power struggle in these families. Some of there offspring may go to an enemy kingdom and pledge allegiance there or maybe even rebel against his father and start a civil war, that would be interesting.

Another thing that would be good is population growth in a village or town, more people more taxes and recruits =D. Also an option to exterminate or enslave an enemies town or villages population would be fantastic.

Good thing I thought about that already you see how you're always recruiting and once you have a kingdom already you can always draft soldier instead of going to city to city town to town trying to recruit soldiers. And yes indeed a civil war will start and the game would be a never ending chaos of power and the throne.
  14. Player7

Butterscotch said:
    Player7 said:
    kaizerkai said:
    Player7 said:
    I would also suggest having catapults and other siege weapon during siege battle as well that will make it more like a "siege war" instead of just preparing the ladders and such.
    Perhaps having one unit carry the banner in the group and during war when he does die a soldier in your group would go and take the banner to indicate that your team haven't lost yet.

And perhaps having us being able to put some soldiers in town manor so that those soldiers can guard the town from raids and such

^I agree that sieges need to be redone. With the flag idea, maybe if the defenders captured the attackers' flag it would cause a huge morale fall in attacking NPCs? (Make them fight worse or approach more slowly or something)

Also, I saw mention of allowing the player to die or something along those lines. I definitely think falling in battle should have VERY severe consequences. (like losing ALL items and moneys and significant renown at least) Also, I think that being captured by someone that truly hates you should eventually lead to an execution. Obviously almost nobody wants to start their game all over again just because they died, but the constant ransoming/escaping kind of killed immersion for me. Possibly execution could just make you take on the role of your "bastard son," (who has no renown but your stats but nerfed significantly) or something similar to that. Maybe the replacement can be a bastard brother or something if something if the character is not supposed to be old enough, or several years in game time can be passed by the game to allow for growth time. (I'm only saying 'bastard' here because it seems more right to me than suddenly going "What?? I have a brother/son???") It would be cool to make the appearance of the new character like 50% the same or something.

In complement to that, other lords clearly need to be able to die and be replaced after a period; even better if they can all have family trees. (Random lord generator probably needed)

Yeah lords and king needs to be able to age and die and perhaps their sons will be the one taking over the throne or the estate?

That's a good idea having them age but it would take a while for them to drop dead, maybe instead have a chance for them to be killed in battle or be assassinated like in Total War series. Oh it would be great to be given quests to assassinate nobles and stuff, you could either do it your self or hire a professional.

However one problem I see with aging and dying is that eventualy your character is going to die or be assassinated, but I think that it would go against this games play style and because you would have to start all over again.

In that case if I would to remake m&b series I would then make you able to age and die but you should be able to get marry and have a son who then you train and leave your skills behind so he pretty much have all the skills that you have and once the time come and you die the game switch to you playing as the Son which have all the estate that you own and the troops that you have in commend. Pretty much everything but you playing as the son will surpass you the father that had past away.
  15. Player7

kaizerkai said:
    Player7 said:

16. Player7

Butterscotch said:
    Player7 said:

Oh yeah, defiantly have catapults =D and trebuchets as well. I think over all M&B 2 should just have more options in what you can do with your army and a more wider variety of units to recruit. And also a larger and more thought out map, it seemed to me like M&B's map was to quickly thought up and stuff.

Yeah I agree if they are able to make the castle a little bit bigger as well it would be nice
  17. Player7

18. Player7

WilltheGamer said:
    Player7 said:
    WilltheGamer said:
    Butterscotch said:
    WilltheGamer said:
    Butterscotch said:
    Would like to see more factions, maybe a faction like the Mongol horde in Medieval 2 Total War, have this faction come into the game randomly at a certain period, also some islands would be nice.

Oh and maybe elephants and more options to command your men in battle  :grin:

Seriously... Though the Khergit I believe are supposed to represent the Mongols.

Yeah but just have them come in later as a horde sweeping in from the east, sacking and looting everything as they go and eventually settling somewhere.

Also peasant rebellions and uprisings would be nice as well as pirate and viking raids along coastal regions just to add to the chaos.

Mmmm... delicious... that or you could just have the Khergit be a roaming faction that has no base anywhere. They just roam as a huge hoard of units and raid villages, towns, and castles as they please.

Maybe at night they all sleep in a massive circle of tents like the mongols did.

But keep in mind the mongols have a country so if we did that it wouldn't make sense unless we're saying that they are trying to take over the land back in the old days where we're saying the land they're in is like China where it's not their land and so they're just roaming around like nomad

True but even in the lands they conquered mongols took a very indirect rule, usually allowing the people to rule themselves as long as they said they were ruled by the mongols and paid tribute. Like in Russia where the Russian Princes ruled but the Grand Prince was elected by the mongols and thus were paid tribute.

Honestly it could go either way for me.

I understand that but remember the Chinese even admit losing to the Mongols so if the new m&b game is willing to make the new land submitting to the khergits or mongols then they can go for it. But I suggest keep it the same but perhaps having outlaw mongols or khergits that does that?
  19. Player7

WilltheGamer said:
    Butterscotch said:
    WilltheGamer said:
    Butterscotch said:
    Would like to see more factions, maybe a faction like the Mongol horde in Medieval 2 Total War, have this faction come into the game randomly at a certain period, also some islands would be nice.

Oh and maybe elephants and more options to command your men in battle  :grin:

Seriously... Though the Khergit I believe are supposed to represent the Mongols.

Yeah but just have them come in later as a horde sweeping in from the east, sacking and looting everything as they go and eventually settling somewhere.

Also peasant rebellions and uprisings would be nice as well as pirate and viking raids along coastal regions just to add to the chaos.

Mmmm... delicious... that or you could just have the Khergit be a roaming faction that has no base anywhere. They just roam as a huge hoard of units and raid villages, towns, and castles as they please.

Maybe at night they all sleep in a massive circle of tents like the mongols did.

But keep in mind the mongols have a country so if we did that it wouldn't make sense unless we're saying that they are trying to take over the land back in the old days where we're saying the land they're in is like China where it's not their land and so they're just roaming around like nomad
  20. Player7

I would suggest making the new mount and blade II: bannerlord have body guards in campaign mode where in command when you send your crew to attack. The specific bodyguard are there to protect and overlook the battlefield with you just like medieval time. But you won't be getting bodyguards yet until you are certain rank to gain enough respect for the men to guard you.
    And probably having general armies that are AI scout out and roam around your territory just like Mount and blade I and warband. because it's kind of boring with you just roaming the land and there's basically only you against the odd.

I would also suggest perhaps making more land and expanding the battlefield as well as expanding the amount of unit in battle as well to make it chaotic and having drummers for during battle to stimulate the energy of the warriors in your crew. And being able to command your unit to rally up in battle while you stand behind and hit a command for them to charge just like Kessen II.

Also having there be other ways of battle method such as ambushing (dropping rocks on enemies, flanking, or commanding a group of archers before battle to hide in bushes and shoot arrows at enemies to confuse the enemies before charging them)
    It's funny how the old mount and blade during battle the enemies knows where you are even if it's just you they'll find and chase you down it'll be nice if they, behind high rises of hills and mountain are unaware of where you are unless spotted by them not by senses of computer analyzes.

Top Bottom