Search results

1. Necronomicron

Resolved Cursor Flickering in menus and world map.

No dude, I don't. At least none that would conflict with the game. I even wiped my C drive where windows and some of my games stay to make sure nothing gets in its way. It is 100% caused by the drivers, now I got screen tearing too in all my games plus the graphics are blurry af while playing on max settings. Before you say enable Vsync or something like this, before these disastrous drivers I played without vsync on 999 fps cap, there were no issues whatsoever.
    But you said old drivers didn't help you, which is weird, because it helped the others...
    Also, have you tried to contact NVidia support? I know, corporations don't give a flying duck about us mortals, but still... Because if not, I will probably contact them soon.
  2. Necronomicron

Apparently running the game in administrator mode fixes the problems. Try it if you want, It didn't fix it for me tho.
    After your numerous tries to fix it, do you have any tools installed that actually may themselves be the source of the problem now? 🤔
    Since some of those fixes have helped other people.
  3. Necronomicron

How to complete claimant quest?

Yes, the quest should have ended when she said NO STRING! nothing you can do about it since I see that you're half way of finishing the game.
    Well, I kind of get used to that hanging quest by now...
  4. Necronomicron

Is there a lossless way to start a war?

There's a quest that provoke one kingdom to declare war on you, it is started by one of the vassals in your kingdom.
    Yes, but I will lose honor, won't I?
  5. Necronomicron

Did the quest got completed? Or does it still exist in the quests log?

And what do you mean about "suitable lines in the dialogue", the lines doesn't exists or something else?
    I've met all conditions, we are not rebels anymore, but the quest is still "active". There is nothing that I can say to Isolla to "complete" the quest. I am pretty sure it's just bugged.
  6. Necronomicron

you're speaking like you own a faction. are you asking about warband?
    can't you speak to your minister and tell him to declare war on a faction when you get a border incident or is this a diplomacy feature too?
    No, I am a Swadian marshall. Not Warband either.
  7. Necronomicron

Is there a way to start a war without losing honor, reputation, etc.? 2 factions started wars with me themselves, I've beaten them and now I am just walking around and waiting for the other 2 factions to start wars with me. If it's not possible without mods, well, is there any mod for this? I am...
  8. Necronomicron

Are you seriously? :peka:
    Your comment makes no sense.
  9. Necronomicron

Oh, I also forgot to tell I never install GeForce Experience. Maybe this is the issue...
  10. Necronomicron

This issue just got me so irritated that I expect nothing to fix it. I suppose you know this feeling.
    Perhaps, some other attempt to fix it made something, that even driver downgrade didn't help... 🤔
    I would like to know if my suggestion helped anyone else.
  11. Necronomicron

I'm on 456 something currently, and thank you so much I will do a clean install and let you know if it fixed anything.

Edit: As I expected it didn't fix it with a clean install standard drivers.
    Well that's weird now... It started for me exactly when I decided to update my drivers, and was fixed once I've installed older drivers.
  12. Necronomicron

The fix is simple, just install 436.15:
    You most likely will need to make a clean install, because I am not even sure it will allow you to install an older version over a newer one. This will erase all NVidia settings, if you ever changed them.
    Additionally, if you play GTA, this should also fix constant crashes, if you still have them. At least it worked for me 1.5 years ago when NVidia broke something. (I see a pattern here... 🤔)
  13. Necronomicron

I have taken Lady Isolla's quest, I've conquered Swadia, the Rebel's faction became just «Kingdom of Swadia», all lords are Isolla's vassals now, but I still have the quest. Shortly after I've captured the last castle, she said «NO STRING!» to me and left the party. She also made me a marshall...
Top Bottom