Search results

1. iRkshz

Exploit: More fiefs than you can afford

I think everyone has had a situation where you want to get more fiefs (towns), but you can't, because you have many clans and they want a fiefs for themselves - you are not in the vote. I found an exploit how to get more tasty fiefs (towns) :xf-cool: When you capture fiefs (town), when the...
  2. iRkshz

About the number of joining clans (late game problem)

I already wrote about the late game problem - this is the unlimited joining of clans. As a result, the player does not need to do anything, he just watches how his clans take over the whole world - and this is boring. Victory in a large (global) war should depend on the decisions and...
  3. iRkshz

How about 1500 and 2000 troops on the battlefield?

Three reasons: 1. Nice computer and game console. Many people know this moment when you finally get a good game console or computer and you want to get the most out of the game. This applies to both graphical quality and combat capabilities - such as a lot of troops. So why not 1500-2000...
  4. iRkshz

Exploit: Leadreship + Smithing = Sabotage

Foreword: 1. Before I create my kingdom, I join the counter kingdom of my culture. Example: - if I play as Battania, I join Vlandia or Sturgia - if i play as Khuzaits, I join Sturgia or Northern Empire etc 2. After I capture (and gain) the three towns of my culture, I begin to sabotage my...
  5. iRkshz

Late game problem (again)

I'll say it again - the game currently has a very big late game problem (I'm not the first and I'm not the last to say this). But in this case, I did a big experiment. I usually finish a game in 16 playable years, but this time I played as much of the game as possible. And so I made the...
  6. iRkshz

About "Serfdom" and "Road Tolls" policy (AI global prosperity problem)

Foreword: First, I'll explain what "Prosperity" is (for those who don't know) and why it is the most important stat in the game. And so that gives prosperity: 1. Settlement Tax (the amount of gold that the owner receives every day) - you will have money for your needs, the bigger, the better 2...
  7. iRkshz

In Progress (e1.5.9.) Skill "Parade" does not work correctly

Summary: The "Parade" skill is personal (not the governor), and when the MC visits the fief, it must give +5 loyalty for one day. When the MC enters the fief, you see that you have given +5 loyalty, but when you exit the fief, the +5 loyalty disappears. It is not right. How to Reproduce: do as...
  8. iRkshz

In Progress (e1.5.9.) AI bug of the melee defenders of Imperial castles

Summary: The problem is similar to that of Battania castles, but slightly different. Some of the melee defenders go out on the walls, but if you kill them (for example with a bow, it's not difficult), then you can climb from the right side at the wall, and the remaining melee defenders do not...
  9. iRkshz

The management window of fiefs needs to be slightly improved

I was surprised to find that the number of garrisons was not indicated in the towns and castles management window. In order to check how many garrisons there are in fiefs, you either need to go to the "fief menu" to garrison section or to the "clan" -> "fiefs" -> "select the desired fief" option...
  10. iRkshz

Noble Genocide

I think that the percentage of the chance of death among the nobles is too high :xf-mad:
  11. iRkshz

Need More Info (e1.5.9.) Donate Prisoners Bug - don't get a relation

Summary: As you can see in the video, I donated an enemy noble, but I was not given a relation with the owner of the castle. It can be either with one noble or with 2-3, the bug has no sequence How to Reproduce: I don't know how to reproduce this bug, it turns out randomly Have you used cheats...
  12. iRkshz

In Progress (e1.5.9.) Siege bugs - in the number of troops and with reinforcements

Summary: 1st bug: As you can see in the video, I have settings for 1000 troops in a battle. 745 troops are involved in the siege, I have 423 troops (424 with me). But when I load into battle, I only have 399 troops available to deploy. Yes, then reinforcements come immediately - but this is not...
  13. iRkshz

The forge needs to be slightly improved

Two things: 1. Memorizing a recipe. The forge must "memorize" the last recipe and the next time the player enters the forge, he should see the complete recipe for the weapon that he put up the last time. Why? I'll explain with a personal example - I like blacksmithing (in all games), I can forge...
  14. iRkshz

Exploit: Fast Endless Experience

As you can see in the video, I have level 38 (there are 2297751 experience points) and 316 smithing (the same at 330) - that is, the smithing skill is "red-maximum" and will not increase (until I do endurance 10). But as you can see, I go to the forge, forge high-quality swords, and my...
  15. iRkshz

In Progress (e1.5.9.) "Land Grants For Veterans" and "Charter of Liberties" policies - work incorrectly

Summary: As you can see in the video, I have accepted these policies. But they don't work correctly. There are 698 militias in the town. These two policies should give +20% veterans of the total militia. But this is not the case. Even if we consider that only "Land Grants For Veterans" or...
  16. iRkshz

Small obstacle trees?!

Small trees are not passable obstacles. But you understand that small trees are fragile and in reality are not an obstacle for a horse in armor with the knight (600kg+), which will not even notice this tree! There are so many obstacles in the game that riders stumble over, why do more? Large...
  17. iRkshz

The army menu needs to be slightly improved

When you go to the army menu, you see a complete list of all the armies in the kingdom. And you will be automatically focused on the first army on the list. But if you created the army last, you will be at the end of the list (bottom). When you have created an army (especially a large, 2k-3k)...
  18. iRkshz

Annoying sound of improve relation

In this video I want to show an example of how every day the player receives a message and a signaling sound about how his relationship with the NPC has improved. That's just terrible, it destroys my ears and brain (after a few hours of playing, I have to turn off the sound because I get a...
  19. iRkshz

Need More Info Bug when changing the name of the heir

Summary: After the death of the MC, you choose an heir. The heir has the option to change the name. After you change the name, save and load, the name changes to the original one. How to Reproduce: Change the name of the heir (MC), save and load. Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats...
  20. iRkshz

Exploit: Fiefs Gift (Relation and Charisma boost)

As you can see in the video, immediately after capturing the fief, you can gift it (before voting starts). When you gift a fief, you get a very large boost in relation and, accordingly, charisma. As a result, you get high charisma and 100 relationships with all your clans very quickly. How...
Top Bottom