• Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Search results

1. Holmgaardviking

Upcoming Brytenwalda project

Hello! It would please me and others to get a little sneak peak on the new project  :fruity: Just a little reveal, pretty please.. Anyway. Looking forward to whatever you guys are making. Surely it won't dissapoint with such an amazing dev team onboard! New website -->...
  2. Holmgaardviking

Plunder fort is bugged

I have beta 1.02 and the latest hotfix. My warband is the latest version. I plundered Duin Baitte of the Alban kingdom and I noticed 2 bugs. When I had the option to plunder the castle I did not get any loot or money. The prosperity of the fort was very poor but you would think they would have...
  3. Holmgaardviking

Dena Friends

Is there a way to become ally with the Dena pirates?
  4. Holmgaardviking

Money glitch

Hey guys i have a problem with money in Peloponnesian War, i randomly always loose almost all my money for no reason at all, i have more then enough money to cover my troops but this is a bug  dont know how to fix, so anyone who knows? The error message that appear is: SCRIPT WARNING ...
Top Bottom