• Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Search results

1. Buttered_Oranges

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Happy Birthday, Bannerlord!!!!!
  2. Buttered_Oranges

New Idea for Clan Party Recruitment Control.

I think the player should have the choice of controlling the amounts of specific troops they would like their clan parties to recruit. The system would use the custom battle-like sliders to request their party to recruit this amount of this type of troop. You should also be allowed to select...
  3. Buttered_Oranges

please taleworlds adopt the bannerlord online mode

You know the second they make it a feature suddenly people would start to point out how barebones it is.
  4. Buttered_Oranges

A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Yeah, they just ported warband into new engine and the real development starts now. Problem is how much they want to do and change in one year. I really understand why people are skeptical
    i mean thats not true but ok. You see a game in EA and you expect it to be a finished game. Just be happy about how attentive they are to their game, unlike some devs who leave games in EA for years.
  5. Buttered_Oranges

ever consider they've gone with "minimum viable product" type affair - the base level game with core components, and as stability is fixed/improved, they'll then start enabling various features in a manageable fashion?
    Once they stabalize the current build of the game and squash most of the bugs, then yes i do believe that they will start adding new features and content. They released the game in EA like this to make sure SP was stable and playable before they added features likely to bring more bugs.
  6. Buttered_Oranges

I wouldn't be suprised if all or most of these features made it into the game at some point, I see people acting dissapointed that all of this isn't in the game already, like it's 10 days into EA with a projected year of development and currently they're focusing on getting the game stable now.
  7. Buttered_Oranges

Resolved Game Fails to Launch. Giving Error about Direct3D 11 and how it is not present

Hi! I fixed the issue a while back but i forgot to mark it as solved. How do i do that?
  8. Buttered_Oranges

Need More Info Still cant load saves

Its 2 AM in turkey, guess im gonna have to wait another day before I play bannerlord, thanks taleworlds for being lazy and not fixing the bug properly!
    kinda entitled honestly. Like they are trying their hardest
  9. Buttered_Oranges

Bannerlord Error With Direct3D 11

ok here is what i did to fix. If you have an Nvidia Graphics card and the Geforce expierience drivers, then you should do a custom instillation instead of a express instilitaion. Making sure to check all of the boxes including clean install. This will remove all of the old graphics stuff and give completely new ones. then make sure to let bannerlord through windows defender firewall.
  10. Buttered_Oranges

Resolved Game Fails to Launch. Giving Error about Direct3D 11 and how it is not present

Bug prevents game from even launching. Bug reproduction: In my Case, Launching the game How often it occurs: every time i launch the game The Game will be in a white screen for 10-60 seconds then give me those error messages in the image above. CPU: i7-8750H GPU: GTX 1060 Max Q 6gb Ram...
  11. Buttered_Oranges

Need More Info Weird error code and white screen

I may have found a solution: go into your documents>mount and blade II bannerlord> configs>engine_configs> find display_mode = 1 and change it to = 0. It puts the game in a windowed mode and it's been so far running good for me. I lowered the graphics settings too just in case.
    I'm also having an issue with Direct3D 11 where it states that it has been either reset or removed, do you know about this?
  12. Buttered_Oranges

Need More Info Weird error code and white screen

i have a similar issue
  13. Buttered_Oranges

Bannerlord Error With Direct3D 11

When I try to launch the game. I get an error message where it says, Direct3D 11 has been removed or reset please restart the game. I've Tried everything. Verifying the files, Launched the exe from the files as administrator, reinstalled my graphics drivers and I have no idea what to do, my...
Top Bottom