Search results

1. Kiano

[WRC] Final & Third Place Match - Champions

gg boys, great final
  2. Kiano

[WRC] General Discussion And Suggestions

It was voted for over ruins, so I guess plenty of people would disagree.
  3. Kiano

EU Native Battle Completed Warband Revival Cup - Announcement and Signups

Yeah I think in previous tournaments, once a player was capped, they couldn't be removed.
  4. Kiano

Tournament vote?

Ok shill
  5. Kiano

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Don't really see the point of setting out a system of promotion and relegation if people are just going to be randomly whitelisted anyway. Also not sure why a player with over 100 ping has been whitelisted.
  6. Kiano

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Just mod things.
  7. Kiano

Tournament vote?

Read again we got one or two more votes now 😉

Yeah that was in response to whoever was having a melt down over NC being in the lead after 19 votes. More people have voted in the poll and the NC is no longer the most favoured format, gee who would have thought.
  8. Kiano

Tournament vote?

Reading into a poll that has 19 votes.
  9. Kiano

Statistics

Up Kosovo
  10. Kiano

[ECS4] Group A

Not as pathetic as ignoring completely the spirit of competition. I also wouldn't accuse the admin team of strong arming, seeing as you and the other team were trying to force a precedent of refusing to play and getting rewarded for it.
  11. Kiano

[TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia (Inactive)

Ok pal, forgot who I was dealing with here. I won't trouble you any longer, don't want to ruin your twilight years.
  12. Kiano

TKoS was around before he was banned, I don't know what your point is. Not even sure why you showed up here, except to **** on someone who made an innocent post.
  13. Kiano

Well I remember their dueling server from 2011, if we use this math of yours we can see that's a whole extra year. It also proves that when a thread is made doesn't always prove when a clan started. But why would we expect some old NA who never really played MP to know anything.
  14. Kiano

[ECS4] Suggestions

Happily be pot 1 to avoid the other teams in pot 1. Ah it all comes out now.
  15. Kiano

[ECS4] Suggestions

Don't answer my question with another question.
  16. Kiano

[ECS4] Suggestions

Hopefully you can play at a normal time this tournament!

When will you be playing?
  17. Kiano

[ECS4] Suggestions

I'm sure the admins will make a decision soon, but someone has to replace Stark surely?
  18. Kiano

[ECS4] Suggestions

Not sure if a captain vote for maps was avoided for reasons such as time, but would probably allow for the majority to be happy with maps.
  19. Kiano

3v3 Groupfighting Tournament (€99 Prize)

Closer than score suggests
Top Bottom