Search results

1. Marko͘

EU Mod Battle Open Deluge Naval Cup

Summary The Deluge Naval Cup is a small new tournament on the Deluge mod, centered around ship battles. Clans will fight under the banner of their chosen faction, manning 10-cannon pinnaces in a contest of sailing, shooting and ship crew efficiency. Note: The tournament format might undergo...
  2. Marko͘

Fields of Mars - Leaderboard update visit fieldsofmars.eu

Welcome to Fields of Mars, a new Native battle server. Inspired by the influx of enthusiastic division C and D players and the absence of a populated EU battle server, Fields of Mars is our attempt to reintroduce a large battle server for casual and more competitive players looking to have some...
  3. Marko͘

Scening & Guidelines

A resource for mod sceners General tips - The mod has many different outer terrain variations, check DAC_terrain_border.brf for reference - All the native props share a common, retextured base. Other unique/shared prop sets are: Event maps - When browsing maps make sure to tick on 'Show event...
  4. Marko͘

Clans & Banner Submissions

Use this topic to reserve a clan name, and submit your clan banner for @Dekkers to implement in-game. Additionally, clans with reserved names will have the right to use them once an online clan system is active. Name guidelines: Clan names cannot include or be identical to faction names(e.g...
  5. Marko͘

MP Medieval Twilight of Chivalry - 15th Century Medieval Experience

Twilight of Chivalry Twilight of Chivalry is an ambitious Multiplayer mod project for Mount & Blade: Warband. Built by veteran Multiplayer developers and players, Twilight of Chivalry aims to be the ultimate medieval Multiplayer experience in both large-scale events and a competitive...
  6. Marko͘

Maps & Map Rotation

List of maps for each gamemode: Battle / TDM / DMBattle / TDM / DM (<20 players)CompetitiveSiegeEventsConquestDuelRemove or replaceAdd Ruins (native) Village (native) Field by the River (native) Forest Hideout Frosty Battle Reveran Village Mountain Fortress Verloren Castle Ruins Khudan...
  7. Marko͘

Disco Elysium [The Final Cut Announced]

I can't believe we didn't have a thread for this masterpiece. Best game I played in a long while. Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking open world role playing game. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate...
  8. Marko͘

Release Changelog

v0.0.3 Fixed alternate weapon mode for 2h weapons Implemented dozens of new poleaxes Axe and bardiche textures reworked Bastard swords now share the same down attack animation as 2h swords Unsheathed banners now correctly align with ground level Unsheathed banners now disappear after round end...
  9. Marko͘

Suggestions

Post your suggestions here - features, items, other.
  10. Marko͘

Testing Feedback & Bug Reports

Post your bug reports here if I missed any.
  11. Marko͘

Looking for competitive maps & information

Hey all, I'm working on a new project and I'm looking for some good comp. maps to include for general low-pop server rotation or any eventual competitive purposes. If you know of any good ones I could include except the ones listed below, preferably 6v6 maps, please post here. Also, finding...
  12. Marko͘

WB Coding [Multiplayer] Dropped items retaining tableau meshes

Hello folks, been a few years since I last did stuff for Warband so I'd appreciate some help in what I'm missing here. My goal: Create a heraldic banner/flag/standard system of flags as items which are carried around, but if dropped they keep the tableau mesh/banner of the player that dropped...
  13. Marko͘

How to get your topic moved here

Note: This section of the forum is closed for creating topics - if you have a modding question please post in The Smithy. If you're developing or have developed a modding kit/code you wish shared, then please post it in The Smithy. The Modification Area Moderators will then move your topic...
  14. Marko͘

How to get your thread moved here

Note: This section of the forum is closed for creating topics - if you have a modding question please post in The Smithy. If you're writing or have written a modding tutorial or documentation then please post in the Smithy and then PM one of the Modification Area Moderators and we will move the...
  15. Marko͘

Note: This section of the forum is closed for creating topics - if you have a modding question please post in The Smithy. If you're developing or have developed a modding resource you wish shared, then please post it in The Smithy. The Modification Area Moderators will then move your topic...
  16. Marko͘

Note: This section of the forum is closed for creating topics - if you have a modding question please post in The Smithy. If you're developing or have developed a modding tool then please post in the Smithy and then PM one of the Modification Area Moderators and we will move the topic here...
  17. Marko͘

MP Medieval Twilight of Chivalry - 15th Century Medieval Experience

Twilight of Chivalry Twilight of Chivalry is an ambitious Multiplayer mod project for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Built by veteran Multiplayer developers and players, Twilight of Chivalry aims to be the ultimate medieval Multiplayer experience in both large-scale events and a...
  18. Marko͘

5th Deluge League [Signups until June 20th]

I was asked by the administration of the tournament to make a thread here. If anyone's looking for a Warband tournament, the traditional Deluge League in its fifth edition is starting next week. It's a league style tournament with advancement into a knockout phase, and the roster minimum is 8...
  19. Marko͘

Milites Fortunae Sunday Mod Events -Bear Force II

Sunday Mod Events Who and what and where Date: Every Sunday Time: 20.10 GMT(20.10 in Britain, 21.10 in Central Europe) General Rules & Info Some common sense rules apply - no teamkilling, trolling, flaming in chat. Do not spread the password outside your discord/teamspeak channel or your own...
  20. Marko͘

Bear Force II - Friday 27.3.2020 20.00 GMT

Bear Force II Event Greetings friends, it is my pleasure to finally invite you to quite possibly the last big event on Star Wars: Bear Force II. Bannerlord's release is nearly upon us, and we would like to gather around everyone that stuck with us for the past seven(7!) years for one final...
Top Bottom