Search results

1. Marko͘

EU Mod Battle Open Deluge Naval Cup

There's enough teams from the Polish Deluge community and a few not signed up NW ones atm, however the tournament won't start just yet.

There's an ongoing mercenaries and upcoming native stuff I'm gonna be very busy with. I'll see if I can find someone from the Polish community that'd be willing to host this with the format & servers provided.
  2. Marko͘

INT Native Battle Open [Warband 5 Day Cup] Announcement and Signups

Team Name:
    Milites Fortunae
    TAG
    MF
    Contact 1:
    Marko
    Steamlink
    Contact 2:
    Tomkin
    Steamlink
    Banner:
    banner-wb.png

Marko
    ID2
    Tomkin
    ID2
    Dekkers
    ID2
    Svoboda
    ID2
    Silen
    ID2
    Sombie
    ID2
    Akreal
    ID2
    Andrew
    ID2
    Romenia
    ID2
    Mark
    ID2
    Mako
    ID2
    PLAYER12
    ID1
    ID2
    PLAYER13
    ID1
    ID2
    PLAYER14
    ID1
    ID2
    PLAYER15
    ID1
    ID2
    Preferred Division: C
  3. Marko͘

Sieges are still a big fail after OVER A YEAR

Very wise words here <--
    Spot on MadVader. A bit of reflection from a Multiplayer modder perspective:

The self-imposed pressure can be insane because of the way MP playercounts work. People playing bring more people playing, and you're competing with other MP mods and vanilla in a very limited player pool. First mods to start dropping off population due to lack of updates die off beyond the point of no return. No one joins a server with 5/200 people on.

You have to keep constantly pushing updates, and the best MP mods with lots of player retention had a lot of work put into marketing, reaching people and announcing news(Including roadmaps, for Taleworlds readers).

Singleplayer mods are at a much lower risk of 'dying' due to a lack of updates but they lose clout and public interest unless well maintained, and I think the SP modders have it way worse with the 'when update' thread spam and pressure.

timescales, meetings, development queues
    Having a developer meeting with basically hobbyist volunteers on how your niche Multiplayer mod balance should keep evolving is one of the most difficult things I've had to deal with. Even with teams where people have a similar vision for things, balance talk can get very exhausting and subjective.

They dont have to fix the issue going forward (if it breaks next patch).
    You absolutely do if you don't want the project to die.

They dont have to think about performance issues or memory limits. They dont have to think about how people can change the code going forwards or if it works on every scene.
    Taking care of in-game performance and code maintainability are the qualities of good and excellent mods that survived and became classics.
  4. Marko͘

[WRC] Congratulations and Thank Yous

Thanks for the tournament, well organised.
  5. Marko͘

Musket Era I cant use The Deluge Mod

Please don't multipost, I edited your posts into one.

Like I said, are you sure that your mod folder is named 'The Deluge'?
  6. Marko͘

Musket Era I cant use The Deluge Mod

Use this download: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-deluge/downloads/the-deluge-1010-installer

And make sure the mod folder in Warband/Modules is called The Deluge
  7. Marko͘

Reserved, gonna use this thread to see if there's interest from the Deluge community to host this.
  8. Marko͘

Summary The Deluge Naval Cup is a small new tournament on the Deluge mod, centered around ship battles. Clans will fight under the banner of their chosen faction, manning 10-cannon pinnaces in a contest of sailing, shooting and ship crew efficiency. Note: The tournament format might undergo...
  9. Marko͘

Warband Remastered

Stop Vader, these are painful thoughts of what will never happen.

Also they'd inevitably screw up some core mechanics in the process for 'artistic vision' and it'd ruin the legacy of an otherwise great game.
  10. Marko͘

South Slavic Thread

Radije bi potrosio disk space na 50gb turskih serija nego instalirao to
  11. Marko͘

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Yemeksepeti hacked
    Facebook hacked
    Epic Game Store had problem at account logins
    Taleworlds' website was not reachable
    Now, news tell that Linkedin hacked.

Nowadays. Hot days.
    Am i wrong?
  12. Marko͘

An Open Letter to TaleWorlds from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the Total-Conversion Mod Community about our concerns and frustrations with Bannerlor

Your lack of self awareness is truly gold.

I'm sorry mr. IQ. Please do not let this stop you from posting on the forums, your copy pasta material is of excellent quality and this forum badly needs some new stuff.
  13. Marko͘

An Open Letter to TaleWorlds from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the Total-Conversion Mod Community about our concerns and frustrations with Bannerlor

Seriously, it is obvious that you are not a forum poster; why do you participate on platforms you do not understand?
  14. Marko͘

Please refrain from double posts, edit your old posts instead

Sorry but you don't understand anything about forum posting and it is so obvious... Yet, what gets to me is that you still have "ideas" about how forum posting should happen... You talk too much on this topic for a person who cannot tell double posting from replying with inspirational new ideas to multiple posters.
  15. Marko͘

Tournament suggestions V2

6v6 is better for more teams, but 8v8 is a more enjoyable format. I'd say 8v8 WNL style would be my preference but I feel like people are getting tired of the division system, which is a really good idea for div C/B but the upper and lower extremes of each division keep ending up unbalanced.
  16. Marko͘

What went right? Positive thread

Can you please explain to me, I ask unironically, how you consider walk, cheering and crouching to be a good addition when the animations they have, especially walking, is something out of a 2002 game?
    Well considering the overall quality bar it's as good as we got so far
  17. Marko͘

One Year Anniversary Recap

"The importance of multiplayer to the game cannot be stressed enough"

lmfao
    Quote of the year already and it's only April lol
  18. Marko͘

Bannerlord Online mod

That thread brings painful memories
Top Bottom