Search results

1. Resolved Some item with the code name

I was wondering on the towns and some some itens, mostly a imperial paudron with the name of the code: a_empire_cape_(...), for example. It's really weird, so far only some shoulder armors I have seen it so far
  2. Is this scraped out too?

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/109
  3. A easier way to control birth

Right now to make your wife pregnant you have to wait/be in the same location as her. It make take few days, can take few weeks and many tries over this. But today I remembered an old game, that probably doesn't even exist anymore - Fable 3... Remember that? On Fable when the dynamic of...
  4. My fan-fictional writing (Empire's Winter)

Hello, morning alll I have started creating some sort of fan-fiction writing about Bannerlord... I didn't finished yet, hope will soon at least this part, but only at night after work. I'm open to criticism, compliments, whatever you want say to me, even help to write. Hope you enjoy Has to...
  5. Please add along side Rebellions the Civil War mechanics

The feature of Rebellions is great, it give us pause to think on the people that should be governor to a settlement, choosing careful among our Clan Members, Vassals and/or Companions. Rebellions occur when loyalty of a settlement is drastically low, than a random Clan with generate and take...
  6. Resolved Clan Leaders and Members starting game with low tier armor

As the title says, if you check on Encyclopedia some members of Clans you can see that some of them can even start on a Leather Armor ( tier 1) This maybe can be abug, Idk, but I noticed too often that at least various Nobles combatants will begin the game with lower gear.
  7. Trade agreements (routes, goods, etc)

I remember playing a mod once on WB that included this type of option in diplomacy, also helped create alliance, non-agression, trades (increase traffic in caravans) and much more. I believe that a well estabilished diplomacy this could work greatly. As well, it would go along with roads The...
  8. BEST LAWS ( tell me your preference and if possible reason)

Hello, all I was wondering.. How you custom your Realm? What's that you consider to your GamePlay the best laws? I was wondering, if some laws was best for specific cultures, or in the end would be the same. SOme cultures benefits more from some laws? What's your choices?
  9. Implement Coronation

Hello, good afternoon! I remember when playing, when you become the Emperor/King is just a vote and the game goes on as nothing special happened. Well, that's just wrong: You just made the the big office inside your Nation, it's a big deal I remember as well that when looking at the itens...
  10. TW: What's gonna be our Christmas gift and how we will get into the New Year?

So, I have been thinking ( cause haven't time to play since october) The patches have come better to us, more stuff, more improvements a slight change on TW communication (although still minimal) I know you now "have a race" (let's be honest, they don't need rush anything anymore, cause it'll...
  11. The Nerfs on Armors

SO, I started a new playthrough... And I'm seriously in doubt.... The nerfing they did recently on armors are planned, a bug or just a mistake? This is seriously damaging the game now, are they playing or they're just testing new stuff? I always advocate to let Devs do their thing... but...
  12. Allows us to choose our starting age

Many people complained about having started at the age of 30.. so they tuned down to 18 or 19 if i recall correctly. But, now, it's my turn to whine... Just kidding. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My suggestion is very simple: On the main hero creation allows us to pick a date...
  13. How did you liked the mechanism of being King/Emperor

Hello all, I was just wondering if everyone tested this feature or has intention to it: I'm talking about taking over an existing faction. Like me, I'm the Emperor or the Northern Calradic Empire (finishing the westerns first) --- And of course going reset my game with the new updates, just...
  14. New castle and villages or perharps a smaller town?

With the new introduction of the new clans on the factions, has put more competition on getting fiefs when you joins a Nation. My suggestion and question it's with creating news fiefs on vacant regions will truly affect the campaing map, trade and anything else? My suggestion is that the...
  15. Suggestion: Allow when decide to call a vote

Hello, I was thinking, something that made much more sense after capturing a province (towns, villages and castle nearby). It's that the voting wouldn't happen during a time of war, mostly this votes should happen only when the war over on a peace treaty. I understand if the AI calls a vote in...
  16. Suggestion: upgrading workshops

Since, the workshops has been tuned down.. I was thinking what better way then, to not only make it attractive buying it but become very profitable as investments? When buy a workshop a NPC generated steward will appear, just for these kind of improvements and the matter of sale of production...
  17. Resolved Clan renown (new game)

Hello! so, I started a new game, out of curiosity and see what I read before about the start. I believe this a Bug, soon after finish the tutorial quest if looking at the Quest, We start with 20-34 renown.... Then when we're free to travel Calradia well, we have 0 renown:
  18. Resolved Companion Experience

When you're besienging a town or castle, instead of your companion engineer get the XP the player (main hero) is the one get them. Idk if this a bug, but noticed on several party roles (medicine, engineer, stewardship) it's seens their XP doesn't increase and all of it goes to main hero. And...
  19. Siege a Town: asking for advices

So, time has come to siege my first town. I massed an army 900 strong, built: Ram Towers One onager and catapult Then, Saved and closed the game last night to battle today. My question is anyone who already done, how manage the soldiers during siege. I know have to put the Delegation OFF...
  20. Is marriage still missing? For your clan members and NPCs?

As the title says... I was playing last night, while couldn't sleep. As I noticed I can't progress further to my brother marriage to a lady. It's still missing or am I doing something wrong?
Top Bottom