Search results

1. Is that possible to propose marriage between family member and companion?

Same as the title. Also, may we have one more Warband feature back? By that I mean, NPCs will search for their marriage on their own
  2. ERROR:name variable has not been set before

I load an old save from 1.5.6 to 1.5.8, and my character name was replaced by a string described in title, at the same time, caravans of local celebrities may be replaced by the same string or my character name. I did not find any effect on gameplay by now, merely shown wrong name. Any idea...
  3. Any update on progress of code reconstruction?

I don't really care when EA ends and Bannerlord is officially released. It's simply a change of wording. What I care about is the stability of code, which may affect stability of mods. I had somehow considered self-made mod to accommadate features I believe nececessary but not in vanilla at the...
  4. I heard battle size of Bannerlord is capped at 2048, but why?

I have posted a thread about battle size, and people told me that Bannerlord will crash when battle size reaches 2048, but I don't understand the reason behind that. Is this a pre-defined limit set manually by developers or is this a limit induced by the structure of program/computer? If it was...
  5. How is pathfinding implemented in Bannerlord?

Just curious. When talking about pathfinding,especially for siege battle, the developers usually talk about setting path for each individual scene. But refer to what I have learnt, there are many pathfinding algorithm exist, which means this is not supposed to be a problem require manual...
  6. What we have in Bannerlord pre-release dev diaries but not in game by now

I'm trying to figure out what Bannerlord features have been mentioned in pre-release diaries but not in game by now. I was reviewing those pre-release diaries since I wonder how the game will be like when the EA phase eventually ends. Hopefully TW will implement those features they have...
  7. What we have in Bannerlord pre-release dev diaries but not in game by now

I'm trying to figure out what Bannerlord features have been mentioned in pre-release diaries but not in game by now. I was reviewing those pre-release diaries since I wonder how the game will be like when the EA phase eventually ends. Hopefully TW will implement those features they have...
  8. Arrow Deflection Feedback

I tried to see how it works in bandit hideout battle after corresponding 2h perk unlocked. Found a few points might worth mentioning: Desription of the perk is kind of vague: "you can deflect arrows with two handed swords while blocking". Several questions regarding that: Does arrows mean all...
  9. Anyone tried to improve relationship by leaving party members in settlement?

As the patch said, now we can leave party member in settlement, and our friends will try increase our relationship with local celebrities. I tried but it does not work, I left my sister, who joined by main storyline progress, in a settlement and spent some time doing other staff, but she does...
  10. Now we have rebellion and uprising, but how does it happen?

Refer to the offical announcement, it says I wonder how this work. If an uprising occured, is the garrison destoryed right away, or a fight between garrison and millitia will determine result of this uprising? Does the lord have a chance to help the garrison repel uprising before the settlement...
  11. Make Armour useful

First of all, I'm not a native English speaker, so please let me know you felt the language is inappropirate/hard to understand/lead to confusion. Currently heavy armour is kind of useless, I heard that reason for this design is to simulate why a heavily armoured guy cant defeat ten...
  12. How to bind my steam account to my talesworld account?

Tried to add Bannerlord to my talesworld account by cdkey, but dont know how to find CDkey number on steam
  13. Settlement management

Edited Dec,4th,2020 This post was orginally posted mid-April, I stopped playing for half an year then retried Bannerlord this week. Now editing for some new idea and changes to existing ideas. This post was originated from food problem in early patches. As I can see TW has tried to fix it, but...
  14. Upgrading soldiers requires equipment in the future?

I just found that workshop in Bannerlord output generic product like Ranged Weapon I/II/III/IV/V, Shield I/II/III/IV/V, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor, etc. Does this mean taleworlds plan to require equipment when upgrading soldiers in the future? For example, upgrading lv1 soldier to lv2 requires...
  15. Is that possible for battlesize to exceed 1000?

I tried Warband approaches (editing config script), but that does not work for bannerlord. Any alternative approaches? Or mod?
  16. Settlement Daily Production and Food

As many people have mentioned, current food system is broken. As I can see, food/prospersity interaction aimed at a soft cap for settlement prospersity, which is not bad. However, this system lead to problem such as constant 0 settlement food storage during siege. So I have some suggestions for...
  17. How does settlement food production work?

As I can see, buildings and villages provide food production bonus to settlement, but what about resources listed below? Food in stash does not affect settlement food, as I have tried. I heard that it is affected by food trading, which suggest instead of 'food production', it's better called...
  18. Charge damage and horse armor

Currently, charge damage in Bannerlord is an attribute of horse, same as Warband. But we do have horse armor equipment slot now, and 'armor' attribute of horse is now moved to this new slot. So what about also move charge damage there? More specifically, add a 'weight' attribute to horse...
  19. 1.0.3更新后新存档无法读取

1.0.3更新修复了坏档无法读取的问题,现在之前的坏档可以被正常读取了,但是读取之后在此基础上创建的新存档必定坏档(我试了好多次都是这样)
  20. 更新能否考虑先添加导入导出功能?

能理解EA阶段频繁更新以及bug较多容易坏档,但是砍二目前的设计角色培养进度相对砍一来说非常慢,加入导入导出功能的话至少坏档之后不需要再重新培养角色,付费测试员们也能舒心点
Top Bottom