Search results

1. Dalion

OSP SP QoL Civilian outfits system for player/companions/pretenders (predetermined)

This system allows player, companions (after they became lords) and claimants (after they became kings) to wear civilian clothes in castle hall scenes. For NPCs outfits are determined in code, and for player it is set under Camp -> Take an action -> Set civilian outfit. If player takes back all...
  2. Dalion

OSP Code QoL Particle Preview Presentation

Is the description really necessary? Warband doesn't provide any ways to preview particles before using, so I made my own. IMPORTANT NOTE: I strongly advise not putting it in combat missions! Here's why: - since this presentation doesn't have prsntf_read_only flag, it disables your ability...
  3. Dalion

OSP Code QoL Dark Souls Reference Pack

This thread will contain all DS references I made. If I make more in the future, they will be added here as well. As of now, we have: Enjoy!
  4. Dalion

OSP Kit Axe Trap

Another creative use of Native resources. Warning: to implement this OSP, coding skills aren't enough, you should also have at least basic scene editor experience. If you don't, hiner's tutorial is a great starting point. Any part of this code could use improvements. You are free to improve...
  5. Dalion

OSP Code Combat Universal Multishot Trigger

Yes it was done before and yes I'm still posting this, you are right. Now let's get to the business. This version of multishot uses the same direction as your crosshair does, as it uses the default weapon origin position returned by attack trigger. Moreover, this version does not require you to...
  6. Dalion

OSP Code Combat Spike Trap

Warning: to implement this OSP, coding skills aren't enough, you should also have at least basic scene editor experience. If you don't, hiner's tutorial is a great starting point. I'm not much of a coder myself, so any part of this code could use improvements. You are free to improve this or to...
  7. Dalion

OSP Code Combat Poisoned weapons

First of all, thanks to kalarhan for help with issues during making this. This code is made for SP mode. Tbh my modding skills are below average so any part of this code could use improvements. You are free to improve this or to use as it is, just don't forget to give credits. How does it...
  8. Dalion

PoP 3.9 Item ID helper

Hello, so... as title says, here is an ID helper for PoP items. I made it for myself cause I needed it really bad but decided to share with all of you. Those who change troop equipment in their game or interact with .txt files in any way, may find it helpful. Maybe it could also become a nice...
  9. Dalion

Water in Bannerlord

Do you think water aspect has changed in any way? I'm sure some battle scenes will have rivers or lakes so how troops behavior underwater will look like? Will it be like in Warband - just another type of surface with slower movement and hp losses or will there be proper swimming? Since ships...
Top Bottom