Search results

1. Smaller AI armies in mods?

I'd prefer smaller parties in my game. But when I use tweakMB the area where you can edit such things for mods is grayed out. I've tried some very old manual guide but the numbers there seemed to have changed with some patches. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
  2. What an amazing mod!

Despite the numerous glitches and bugs I find this to be one of my favorite mods. Such care has been taken in graphics, locations, balance and so on, that I really feel as I'm adventuring in the days of the Great Northern War, Marlborough and Peter the great. If you haven't tried the mod I...
  3. Importing saved character?

Hello! I've been playing Perisno through Steam Workshop. When I came back to the game after a few months I was unable to load the game. I've not saved my character but is it possible to import the character in some other way? I don't want to cheat my character since I heard it makes the AI...
  4. Difference between Hatamoto and Elite ashigaru is too small?

I was stunned when I realized that the difference often amounts to very little. Or am I missing something? I hope I am since I wan't my elite units :) Shimazu hatamoto gunner Health 60 Firearms 251 Athletics 6 Elite ryuzoji skirmisher Health 64 Firearms 223 Athletics 5 There is of course also...
  5. Legendary equipment?

I used to enjoy this mod and I'm thinking of starting it up again. Are there any unique swords and similar in the mod now or only regular armors and weapons? (I read that theres an anime sword but I think that would spoil the atmosphere for me :)
  6. Textures messed up

Ive been playing PoP for a long time but today when I launch the game it all looks blurry. Its like the sharpness of textures have gone away. Its not only of the units and the map but also in the menus. No update was done to my ATI drivers or the game while the change occured. I've read the faq...
  7. How to create my own empire?

I was released from my oath by the Empire. Now I want to setup my own kingdom but whenever I enter a town or castle there is no option to besiege it. What am I doing wrong?
  8. How to i change the graphics of a weapon?

When I finally was able to grab the 2 handed ruby sword I was dissapointed with it's appearance. I found some other graphics on the net (addonays). Is there some guide or is anyone willing to give me som advice on how to import those graphics for the sword? I attempted it myself by extracting...
  9. Some advice

I've played M&B only a bit and I'm not a particularly skilled player. I've never launched my own kingdom but was interested in achieving this in this excellent mod. I do however have serious problems in my campaign. I've joined Mierce which is the faction with the most cities and I also have put...
  10. Keeping factories when starting a new kingdom?

Well basically, will I keep the workshops/factories I've set up in the various towns with the help of the guild masters?
  11. Some questions

Hi, I am wondering about my economy. Im paying 2500 every week in wages. I've one castle and two villages. Most of my troops are in the castle but I've some travelling with me that counts for about 1500 in wage per week. Thus I gather I actually pay for having my troops garrisoned? Am I paying...
  12. Mod tips

Hello, I recently bought the game after playing beta and started the japanese mod for .930 Onin On Ran. Sadly I was quite dissapointed as there is not much going ong. Theres a few bandits around, missions are always to travel huge distances to give some lord some item and you cant attack...
Top Bottom