Search results

1. Smyxyz

Any Progress on the Development of Casus Belli?

Uhm.. Any idea when the ”Keep Battle” feature will be added into the game? It was shown 2 months ago...
  2. Smyxyz

Still havent defended a single castle siege yet.

Probably this minor fix (break in sacrificed troops) will go with hotfix. It is something small.

About other thing, 1.5.9 could not go beta because of texture bug at 1.5.8 still could not fixed what I hear. It is blocking all process. I hope next week 1.5.9 can go beta. After that still 2-3-4 weeks need to pass till 1.5.10 (which has wage slider and behavior dropbox for clan parties, auto recruitment for garrisons) to go beta.
    Didnt expect such a good comment from you!! Nice to hear that so, And fingers crossed with that texture bug to be fixed quicker!
  3. Smyxyz

Still havent defended a single castle siege yet.

@Blood Gryphon, Before fix / After fix

Will try to add this as hotfix otherwise (if not) it will be added at 1.5.10

KiJrc.png
    You said quite a lot '''1.5.10''... any estimated time when will be out?
  4. Smyxyz

Need More Info Flickering battlefield

I know this is liek saying did you turn it on and off again lol
    Dont know what are you saying. I made all those things @MArdA TaleWorlds told me to do and the problem is still there.
  5. Smyxyz

Have you tried deleting shaders and verifying the files?
    Yeap, already done that twice! And today I got this bug again! It seems like many of us got this bug, because I asked the facebook comunity about this issue.
  6. Smyxyz

Are your GPU drivers up to date? What is your PC system?
    Can you try deleting the Shaders folder and verify the game again?
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders
    Please note that Windows need to show hidden folders first.
    Firstly, I got an GTX 1650, I5-9300H, 8GB of RAM, 512GB M2 SSD, Windows 10 PRO,
    My GPU and other drivers, are all up to date. This problem is here since many patches though
  7. Smyxyz

Hi! I often find this bug when im battleling with different armies, bandits, caravans, etc. So I made an video and posted it on YouTube to see this bug better! I hope this will be fixed. Or maybe someone can help me to fix this.
  8. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

I believe this is an bug. Some shoulder armour got these weird underline names.
  9. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Who else is excited for this hotfix? :xf-wink:
    Lol.. that will be ugly from them.
  10. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Eh, it's still 6.40 PM in Turkey so we still have like 45 minutes (I don't know when their work ends though) but it's probably monday or tuesday
    You are so wrong my friend. I clearly know they released some patches at late night. Like 21-22 Pm. So we will see. If they got a little more thing to do, this wil take a little time. 1.5.6 is coming tonight folks.
  11. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Off topic question guys... how do I get rank here? I dont like to be an ”recruit” lol
  12. Smyxyz

It would be appreciated if the Devs added: SHIPS

I was thinking on these stuffs too. We need ships, and more stuff like this
    @Callum @mexxico
  13. Smyxyz

It would be nice if they added:a weavery/armory

We don't currently have any plans to add to armour crafting in the game, but never say never right? I have forwarded the suggestion to the devs, let's hope I am wrong. :smile:
    Lets hope that! Maybe in the next year, after the game has all the basic features and all bugs are fixed. Thank you @Callum
  14. Smyxyz

It would be nice if they added:a weavery/armory

+1 for idea too. I think the devs will implement that in future.. Not sure if in the near one tho..
    @Callum @mexxico @AVRC what do you say?
  15. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

I hope devs saw my message. Banners and shout from units we need.
  16. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

After playing on e1.4.3, I noticed some bugs... So:
    1. The right world map with snow, just it does not match with the rest of the map.

2. This chair is still buggy. I can't sit on it. This is an old bug!

3. On sturgian tournaments, I always get like 50 fps, no matter how many units we re in tournament. I got an solid PC, i don t think I should have thos FPS.

In addition, I want to ask you Devs, if you have plans for implementing BANNERS, and when i give orders to my units, they are all silent. Please make them shout, like in a real battle. We got an mod like that, but why dont you add this. This will be an big improvement for the feel of the battles. Thanks!
  17. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Thank you Devs for this great update! I got an massive performance boost! Still didnt find any crash, so this is good so far! I will come here if I find any problem!!
  18. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

It usually means something is going to go to one of the public branches.
    I think this is it. Tomorrow we ll get the new ones
  19. Smyxyz

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

They've updated the local content server on steam..

So what does this mean?
Top Bottom