Search results

1. OPG Godsend

Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

Same crash again from exact same circumstances. I was already halfway through a battle, hit F1 for the umpteenth time and bam, CTD with this message.
  2. OPG Godsend

Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

When I get this crash it doesn't generate a crash log - I stated that in my first post. I just now got to play the game again since my last post (that's what took me so long to reply, sorry) but I did just get the same crash, however, I think I finally realize what exactly I did to cause the crash.
    I was in a battle, a larger one (4xx v 4xx) and it was going fine until the infantry met, then I hit F1 (I had already issued orders several times before, but hitting it this time is exactly when it crashed) and it CTD's, gives me this popup:

"d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture
    Failed!
    The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason
    to determine the appropriate action."

Then asks if I would like to collect the information or whatever needed to send a report, I click yes, it asks if I would like to always ignore this issue, I clicked "cancel" rather than "yes" and it all went away. No crash file and nothing saved to my clipboard.

But if it still matters at this point,
    7 2700x
    3200mhz 32GB DDR4
    GTX 1080
  3. OPG Godsend

Hi! Could you please make sure that your drivers and OS are up to date. After making sure that everything is up to date please verify the game files and try to reproduce the problem. If the problem persists please let me know.
    I'm sorry, I should've included that information in the original post - Windows is up to date, I downloaded the newest NVIDIA driver yesterday as part of my "every combination" trials, and verifying my files gives a "All files successfully validated," message. I have also completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the issue still persists.
    Edit: I 'clean' installed the NVIDIA drivers.
  4. OPG Godsend

"d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action. ^That along with other variations all pertaining to the graphics card crashing. Sometimes I can do a full massive siege...
  5. OPG Godsend

mb warband minigun crossbow

Spiffing Brit video? 
    It doesn't seem that anyone has a mod available to the public that does this, so, if you're feeling creative, here's this; 
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,144557.0.html
Top Bottom